ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

@tankdayglo, you get my PM?

I keep squinting to make sure it's you
laugh.gif
Just updated mayne

ah shoot one of the pairs has that damn pen ink along the stitching :smh:

ah shoot one of the pairs has that damn pen ink along the stitching
mean.gif
QC was terrible on these for some reason.

I complained to ADC about the dirt/residue on my pair (ended up just cleaning them myself) and they sent me a measly 15% off coupon.

They sold out soooo fast. I was about to copp the silver pair and gone in 60 seconds. Smh...

I complained to ADC about the dirt/residue on my pair (ended up just cleaning them myself) and they sent me a measly 15% off coupon.

yeah i really dont know what they were thinking. looking at the second pair i have there was some along the stitching as well but not as noticeable. it's a shame cause the pair i was going to stock is the one that has the pen ink. on the fence on what to do

yeah i really dont know what they were thinking. looking at the second pair i have there was some along the stitching as well but not as noticeable. it's a shame cause the pair i was going to stock is the one that has the pen ink. on the fence on what to do
If you call them you might have better luck than I did. My complaint was all done through email cause customer relations was gone till Monday. Who knows, if they have an impending restock maybe they'll offer you a replacement and thus give us a drop date haha.

If you call them you might have better luck than I did. My complaint was all done through email cause customer relations was gone till Monday. Who knows, if they have an impending restock maybe they'll offer you a replacement and thus give us a drop date haha.

sadly this pair is from ruvilla and they wont care :lol:

If it's a 9 or 9.5, I can live with some pen marks :smile:

it's a size 11

sadly this pair is from ruvilla and they wont care
laugh.gif
Ah, bummer. They def won't give a ****.

I'd probably just recommend doing what I did, which is spot cleaning the dirty part and keep em. They won't technically be DS anymore but if you plan on eventually wearing them down the line it doesn't matter too much.

Or you could sell em and hope for a restock to double up again. Could probably still turn a profit even with the damage.

all whites with continental sole
AQ5929

FTWWHT/FTWWHT/FTWWHT

Launch Date - 5/11/16

Stock Photo 
Interesting that they're "Footwear White" instead of "Running White". The colors of the white J&Ds was also technically Footwear White while the regular all whites are called Running White.

Makes me think the new ones won't have the off-white hue to them and will actually look closer to the J&Ds than the reg. all white, especially since it looks like they'll have the white outsole. Which I hope they do.

Reactions: God
Can anyone pm me a photo of side by side of core black and core black wool. Just want to see the main difference. Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom