ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do those Retro Boosts fit? I've been considering picking up either a pair of those or the Boost QR. Especially with that 50% off. Just not sure if I need an 11 or 11.5. I usually wear 11, but my UBs are best fit with 11.5

How do those Retro Boosts fit? I've been considering picking up either a pair of those or the Boost QR. Especially with that 50% off. Just not sure if I need an 11 or 11.5. I usually wear 11, but my UBs are best fit with 11.5
I wear a 8.5 UB and my size 8 Retro Boost still feel big. It's because the Retro Boosts don't come with an insole. I put my UB insole inside the Retro Boost and then it felt fine. 

If you want to use an insole, size .5 down.

If you don't want to use an insole, I recommend size 1 full size down.

Just my recommendation.

I have a size 10 retro boost.. They feel a little big to me.. Go half down for a snug fit.

I wear 10 in Ub and after they break in they fit perfect..

So I would say .5 down on the retros

Has everyone who ordered from Luke's either get shipping confirmation or cancellation email? I haven't heard anything from them yet.

Woo! Both arrived today. Retro boost on discount off Grailed and creams from adc.
YO!  Nice pickup.  I literally came home from the holidays with the exact same pairs at my doorstep.  Creams from ADC and same black Y3s....   

question - how do you feel about the neoprene on the Y3?  My girl said they look like aqua socks and now im stressing.  Anyone else rocking theirs?  I haven't seen many on foot pics...

YO!  Nice pickup.  I literally came home from the holidays with the exact same pairs at my doorstep.  Creams from ADC and same black Y3s....   

question - how do you feel about the neoprene on the Y3?  My girl said they look like aqua socks and now im stressing.  Anyone else rocking theirs?  I haven't seen many on foot pics...
Why stress? If you like em then you shouldn't stress about em. Y3s are fire.

Thanks for the Retro feedback.
No one cares for the Boost QR? Really into that military green. Both being Y-3 I'm assuming I'd .5 sz down on those as well?

Back
Top Bottom