ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3CA105B8-2B82-4241-B31C-997B38BF9132.jpeg
Lol that’s crazy! The guy even stated that he told the store workers it was an obvious fake but they refused to listen and just kept saying that it was straight from Adidas. I’m gonna take a guess that it’s probably someone who has done the classic return a fake shoe and pretend it’s legit.
That's the only scenario that makes sense to me. No reason for a retail store to sell fake shoes when they have a direct line to the manufacturer

That or the dude is lying

3CA105B8-2B82-4241-B31C-997B38BF9132.jpeg
Lol that’s crazy! The guy even stated that he told the store workers it was an obvious fake but they refused to listen and just kept saying that it was straight from Adidas. I’m gonna take a guess that it’s probably someone who has done the classic return a fake shoe and pretend it’s legit.

That's the only scenario that makes sense to me. No reason for a retail store to sell fake shoes when they have a direct line to the manufacturer

That or the dude is lying

You would think the workers at SP would check if the shoes returned were legit or not lol

That an interesting wild story.
I've bought from Politics before and always found the dudes to be very helpful. Good store.

You didn’t. Only JD and SportsShoes have dropped. JD ~$203 shipped to US and SS ~$183 shipped.
No official date from Adidas on when they drop and no US retailers have dropped

Mine were $193 shipped from JD? Guessing you paid with PayPal?

Just got my grey ATR mids and I have to say after seeing and trying them on in person I think they are underated...best grey ultra boosts so far imo, except maybe for the original grey wools.

I don't think it will be mastermind prices

The EQT Support UB version of the shoe costs 160 EUROS thats about 190USD.
Whereas the 93/17 MID version also matches the same price point.

Honestly, apart from the logos on the sides and back, there isn't really anything worth noting. The leather paneling looks cheap on the Support & so is that liner..and the suede don't even look like good quality suede for a collab of such calibre. In fact, personally the last good collab for the Support are the Avenue consortiums or Concepts and both look far greater quality wise.

The MID doesn't look to appear to utilize PK at all - it looks like mesh- though I could be wrong.

But, I reckon Mastermind usually sells itself based on hype and it could be priced much higher so I suspect these have the quantity to move.

Back
Top Bottom