ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What I think will happen when I try to go for both AMM x Inv
evans.gif
vs
What will probably happen
2-worst-dunk-ever-basketball-fail-gifs.gif
Trampoline Dunk Fail.gif

I truly apologise for raising any alarms but it looks a bit odd to me. The cage connecting to the heel cup seems a bit high.

Cage is not always at the same height on UBs,even between left and right shoe.
However stiching on my pair (if i remember correctly) , inside the black leather heel cup/sockliner is black (thread) ,and in this picture it seems white/3m or whatever.:rolleyes
That guy has sold multiple pairs for the low low including red apple NMD's ...
He is either sus or simply doesnt give a f. :rofl:

thx guys.. i won the auction and this was one of the rare times i purchased through eBay since they have great buyer protection, regardless of the sellers stipulations.. i was going to compare to my DS pair... HOWEVER . come to find out, his account was blocked the day the auction ended and eBay wont let me communicate with him lol...

thx guys.. i won the auction and this was one of the rare times i purchased through eBay since they have great buyer protection, regardless of the sellers stipulations.. i was going to compare to my DS pair... HOWEVER . come to find out, his account was blocked the day the auction ended and eBay wont let me communicate with him lol...
They looked legit to me, I wouldn’t worry but definitely compare to your DS pair when you get them in hand

They looked legit to me, I wouldn’t worry but definitely compare to your DS pair when you get them in hand

Thx and yea, thats what i was intending on doing.. idk if eBay will let the transaction go through now.. also tags are not attached to the shoes i saw..sketchy as the auction was listed as "new never worn" ..knowing that, I had a reason to send them back immediately if they didnt checkout 8)

check your email from sportshoes.com for 15% discount code

i only paid $156.68 shipped for the UB Burgundy.

i will also email them for the VAT. :nthat:

sports shoes.jpg
Wow I just got mine but my size is OOS. Hopefully there will be some sort of restock in 7 days haha.

check your email from sportshoes.com for 15% discount code
i only paid $156.68 shipped for the UB Burgundy.

I was doing so well holding out for these after swoosh cleaned out my checking account this month with hyperadapts/undftds, but couldnt pass it up at $157 shipped. Just emailed for VAT refund too :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom