ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some folks still paying a pretty penny on the older stuff but I've noticed a trend down on recent releases/collabs for resell. RTTs still surprise me that they can be had for retail or ~$40 over retail.

Where to cop RTTs for close to retail or only ~40 above!? StockX more around 60ish above..(size 9.5)

Where to cop RTTs for close to retail or only ~40 above!? StockX more around 60ish above..(size 9.5)
GOAT had one in your size for $275 but now it is $285. Retail with tax (depending where you live) went for around $230-$240. Anything in the high $200s is a great deal at this point.

GOAT had one in your size for $275 but now it is $285. Retail with tax (depending where you live) went for around $230-$240. Anything in the high $200s is a great deal at this point.
I bought my 12.5s for 330 and sold my 10s for 310. Not a bad trade off. This was early though.

I bought my 12.5s for 330 and sold my 10s for 310. Not a bad trade off. This was early though.
I secured a pair before release @ $335 and now kind of regret it :lol:

Oh well, at least I didn't have to deal with that stress of hitting every online error page or wait in line.

The greys and oreos show up for me on desktop and mobile. A few sizes left in oreos and code SUNNY20 still works. Even had them refund me tax as I live in a no tax state but was charged.

https://www.sunandski.com/p/4004024881700/adidas-men-s-ultraboost-running-shoes

EDIT: They also have a few sizes in the Prides and the coupon code works on them too.

https://www.sunandski.com/p/4004024881715/adidas-men-s-ultraboost-pride-running-shoes

I'm concerned about this color description on the Oreos, is this right? Yacht/Gingham

I'm concerned about this color description on the Oreos, is this right? Yacht/Gingham

I ordered one and arrived after 5 days in the mail.

It's the correct pair so I tried doubling up and the 2nd one was cancelled because the code they say is no longer valid. So if you will purchase a pair, don't use the code or they will cancel your order.

It's the correct pair so I tried doubling up and the 2nd one was cancelled because the code they say is no longer valid. So if you will purchase a pair, don't use the code or they will cancel your order.

The code is still valid, but it's one time use on one item only, I believe. I just ordered a pair a few hours ago.

The code is still good, i tried doubling up too and they cancelled that order. I might make another account and use my wifes information lol

Un-DSed the green ATRs today.

503B5D6D-CF21-4DBC-A284-78311BCC0FDC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom