ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got home from work to find the Burg ATR's had been delivered. Since I live in New Orleans (we don't wear long pants for long around here...), was worried about the tongue or the ankle area looking weird in shorts.

Overall, they look better than I feared (try to ignore the imprints from my work socks on my lower leg, plz), and feel great. I should be good for our 2-3 months of long pants weather, too. Like the color.
fullsizeoutput_139b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1399.jpeg IMG_0255.JPG

Last edited:
Just grabbed Burgs & Utility Blacks w/ a nice discount thanks to a friend. Stoked to get them in.

Also had a chance to try on the ATR Mids. Really surprised by how much more I like them in person. Especially on foot. Pics def don't do them justice. Will eventually grab a pair but hopefully well below retail.

Just grabbed Burgs & Utility Blacks w/ a nice discount thanks to a friend. Stoked to get them in.

Also had a chance to try on the ATR Mids. Really surprised by how much more I like them in person. Especially on foot. Pics def don't do them justice. Will eventually grab a pair but hopefully well below retail.

You still copping I see... :emoji_smile:

Just got home from work to find the Burg ATR's had been delivered. Since I live in New Orleans (we don't wear long pants for long around here...), was worried about the tongue or the ankle area looking weird in shorts.

Overall, they look better than I feared (try to ignore the imprints from my work socks on my lower leg, plz), and feel great. I should be good for our 2-3 months of long pants weather, too. Like the color.
fullsizeoutput_139b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1399.jpeg IMG_0255.JPG
Definitely a shoe you need to wear with pants. Looks dumb because of that tongue.

The tongue is no where near as bad as some of you believe. It fits the shoe perfectly. Not sure why it looked so oversized in pics but its not a good representation of the silo

The tongue is no where near as bad as some of you believe. It fits the shoe perfectly. Not sure why it looked so oversized in pics but its not a good representation of the silo

Yeah, on the feet, it wasn't bad at all. On all the pics, tongue looked like it points straight up, but when you wear 'em, as long as you actually tie the shoe, it doesn't do that at all. For somebody as white as I am, though, you do need to have dark socks that go high enough under the tongue so that there isn't a big break between the tongue and the mid.

To me, the bad look has been when you wear long pants, they go under the tongue, and the tongue gets pushed up.

was tempted to get the RTT US11 from stockx and when i asked my s/o for her opinion, "looks like normal running shoes". that did it for me. :rofl:

I like them, just don't like the price (don't think they're worth the $240, IMO). Count me as one that had an issue with the tongue prior to in hand. Wouldn't mind seeing some without it though. Really like the more aggressive tread.
ATR9272.jpg
ATR9272.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. Just called and they said they oversold but they are trying to locate my size in store to send to me. Sounds like BS and i’m expecting a cancel
Told me the same stuff. Had them cancel and orders on adidas.com

Back
Top Bottom