ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adidas cancelled my order I placed last night for Burgs and coreblacks/utility black. Didnt even send a disco code

IMG_2462.JPG

Today.

Wohoo finally found a seller who is gonna hook me up with the CB 1.0’s for retail + shipping. So happy. Will be my second extra pair for when my beater OG’s give up completely.

Just sold an old used pair of boost on goat but I don’t have the cardboard inserts anymore for them. Does GOAT mind on used pairs or should I grab a pair of inserts from another pair before I send them in

Just sold an old used pair of boost on goat but I don’t have the cardboard inserts anymore for them. Does GOAT mind on used pairs or should I grab a pair of inserts from another pair before I send them in
They don't care about the inserts on used pairs.

They don't care at all. I sold multiple used sneakers with no extra laces or shoe inserts and they all get authenticated just fine. If they were new, then that would be a problem.

Did anyone in here cop those Beige and green 93/17s, and if so what did you think? Are they mesh or prime knit? Haven't really seen any mention of them, or pics for that matter.

These joints.
adidas-eqt-support-93-17-boost-beige-green-BY9510-01.jpg

Did anyone in here cop those Beige and green 93/17s, and if so what did you think? Are they mesh or prime knit? Haven't really seen any mention of them, or pics for that matter.

These joints.
adidas-eqt-support-93-17-boost-beige-green-BY9510-01.jpg
Probably meh-sh. Sick cw but burrito tongue and less pk kept me away.

Back
Top Bottom