ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're mesh, but that CW has embroidered stripes on the medial side of the toebox.

I have the black pair that released a month ago or so, and I found the plain mesh to be very comfortable. The white/blue pair had embroidery which made them feel scratchy.

I got each for $130 so I'm not complaining...but Adidas really shouldn't be charging $180 for the mesh when the PK was the same price. Ultraboost is still king.

Why did they cancel?
I don't freaking know man. I called them and they said there was an issue with my bank. There was no issue with my bank. I just reordered and seems fine so far. Shawty didn't even give me a disco code for that. I was salty AF!!!

Did anyone in here cop those Beige and green 93/17s, and if so what did you think? Are they mesh or prime knit? Haven't really seen any mention of them, or pics for that matter.

These joints.
adidas-eqt-support-93-17-boost-beige-green-BY9510-01.jpg
I wanna grab these so bad but I just don't wanna pay $180. Was close to pulling da trigger over da weekend but I talked myself out of it. I plan on getting them eventually though. I love earth tone colors.

Think I could get a LC on these, if not it's cool, thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_3113.PNG
    IMG_3113.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3114.PNG
    IMG_3114.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3115.PNG
    IMG_3115.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3116.PNG
    IMG_3116.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 34
Did anyone in here cop those Beige and green 93/17s, and if so what did you think? Are they mesh or prime knit? Haven't really seen any mention of them, or pics for that matter.

These joints.
adidas-eqt-support-93-17-boost-beige-green-BY9510-01.jpg
thats definitely mesh. didn't really like the mesh versions in comparison of the PK ones, doesn't feel as good plus you're spending the same money as on a PK model which is ridiculous.

Think I could get a LC on these, if not it's cool, thanks.

I think they're fake... look at the lace tags... equipment is way off and the O in Overkill is way too round. Looks like the back of the boost on the heel doesn't stick out as far as it should and the toe box too pronounced of a pattern in it... don't buy those!

I think they're fake... look at the lace tags... equipment is way off and the O in Overkill is way too round. Looks like the back of the boost on the heel doesn't stick out as far as it should and the toe box too pronounced of a pattern in it... don't buy those!
Hmmm, I think I'm going to stop looking for kicks on eBay and stick with GOAT/StockX, might as well take the risk out and have a clear mind when looking for new kicks. Appreciate it, good looking out.

Hmmm, I think I'm going to stop looking for kicks on eBay and stick with GOAT/StockX, might as well take the risk out and have a clear mind when looking for new kicks. Appreciate it, good looking out.
I wouldn’t write off eBay completely because they can have some good prices on legit shoes, you just have to be careful

I am absolutely loving not having to worry about picking up some of these pairs the day they release. It actually gives you time to think. Burgs will be copped in the near future.

I can't get over how purple it looks

I saw a deal on probikekit.com and ordered some ultra boost for my wife. I have yet to receive them. Has anyone ever ordered from them?

is there a way to cancel your FNL order, if its still pending?

been like this for over almost a week now i think, i just dont care anymore

Back
Top Bottom