ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Retroboost is a bit more roomy than UB. UB is more snug on the toe box. But the boost sole for Retro is also very comfy

Finally got my Creams from Ruvilla today and I got the pen marks like a lot of others did on the left shoe. They don't really bother me since you'd have to be laying on the ground or something to see it. Just kind of sucks the QC was bad, especially on a near $200 sneaker.

To me I cant really tell them aparts, I found that S77417 is more common on eBay etc. On the other hand the grey wool looks pretty nice. I'm looking for a black pair, figuring out which black to cop still! Thx

I saw that the different between them is the bottom of the sole there's a plastic in the middle, S77417 is yellow and S77511 is red. What else are different? Thx

If the torsion plastic is red, these are wool shoes. Any other color is nonwool primeknit [emoji]9786[/emoji]

Never paid resale on UB but if i had to it would be on a collab because most likely it's never coming back. Plenty of interesting ones coming up in 2016 too. "LTD" doesn't mean much with adidas from what we've seen so far. On that note my Ruvilla pair has been waiting for me in LA (back in France at the moment), hope QC is ok !

YO!  Nice pickup.  I literally came home from the holidays with the exact same pairs at my doorstep.  Creams from ADC and same black Y3s....   

question - how do you feel about the neoprene on the Y3?  My girl said they look like aqua socks and now im stressing.  Anyone else rocking theirs?  I haven't seen many on foot pics...

If you like them don't worry about it, she'll respect it. I love the neoprene and look at them as a major upgrade from roshes (maybe even 350s, but I can't speak intelligently about them because I have yet to purchase or hold a pair). Y3 quality is always on point, I have black and white qasas and love those as well.

How comfortable are the Y-3 retro boosts compared to the UBs? No insole sounds strange...

Retro boost is very comfy and roomy due to the neoprene and lack of insole, but UB is still more comfortable due to the stability and snug fit. Also I compared the boost on both shoes and ultra boost seems to be a higher quality boost because the the retro boost is softer and less dense (prob because the UB are actually made for running).

Back
Top Bottom