ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man you're going to enjoy the Nike ES. I go roughly 3-4x per year and spend 2-4 hours in that building every single time. Like a candy store for kids. Enjoy it!

Also if you're looking for some grub while you're there hit up:

1. Bijou Cafe for breakfast. Amazing French omelettes.

2.Nong's Khao Man Gai for Thai chicken & rice. Their sauce is A1!

3. Waffle Window for dessert. Pictures of all 3 below.

View media item 1857899
View media item 1857900
View media item 1857901
View media item 1857902

Ugh...thanks, I'm going to probably grab Bijou for breakfast Friday morning.

Jada blessing us with his presence.... We got black ice currently. You'll enjoy both ES... probably more so Nikes due to sheer size compared to adidas.

Let me know if you need any food/drink recommendations.

Enjoy the trip.

Thanks man, if you want to PM me some banging spots be my guest.

:pimp:

March 2016

(Credit : UB FB)
Exactly... Adidas is turning into Nike by running Boost into the ground. Cmon now...you are making great money just keeping with the UB line, NMD line and even the EQT boost and such. No reason to start going crazy making this type of trash. 

Who is wearing this....seriously. I guess you buy your joggers tighter so they ride up higher so they can meet where the sock meets on this shoe?!?! Get on up outta here with this nonsense

Last edited:
already ready to cop my second pair of ultra boost. Can't beat a new pair of the core blacks for 125. 

REPPED!!!

Finally got the damn 3M in a size 14 lol

About to just pull the trigger on the whites now

Then all I need are the cremes
Your feet are too big for boost....

Move along to the Ewings thread. 

LOL....just fuggin wit ya

Never paid resale on UB but if i had to it would be on a collab because most likely it's never coming back. Plenty of interesting ones coming up in 2016 too. "LTD" doesn't mean much with adidas from what we've seen so far. On that note my Ruvilla pair has been waiting for me in LA (back in France at the moment), hope QC is ok !

Grab me a pair of burgundys in a 12 after you get your pair, if you come across some [emoji]128521[/emoji] haha

REPPED!!!

Finally got the damn 3M in a size 14 lol

About to just pull the trigger on the whites now

Then all I need are the cremes
Size 14 squad
nthat.gif

Exactly... Adidas is turning into Nike by running Boost into the ground. Cmon now...you are making great money just keeping with the UB line, NMD line and even the EQT boost and such. No reason to start going crazy making this type of trash. 

Who is wearing this....seriously. I guess you buy your joggers tighter so they ride up higher so they can meet where the sock meets on this shoe?!?! Get on up outta here with this nonsense

Adidas trying to come up with their own version of the Nike Free Mercurials.

Swing and missed

Adidas trying to come up with their own version of the Nike Free Mercurials.

Swing and missed

Yeah, these ultra boost sock things are an abomination

I'm spoiled with the size 14 at this point like I refuse to do a 13 lol

As for the other boost model up top

It's basically a adidas version of the Nike free mercurial lol

And mercurials do sell decent and are comfy

Back
Top Bottom