ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got the mastermind 93/17s. they are actually a lot better than i anticipated.

the materials look good, with i think a primeknit material for the toebox and suede for the medial side with the skull. while i still prefer the original profile, these mids are fine on feet. i would have liked some subtle mastermind branding on the outer sides, but oh well. the blue pair is actually really cool. the blue is very vibrant and different than the usual blue shoe.

imgur don't let me down today...

EwunOLX.jpg

SVIRxE7.jpg
The ink blue is absolutely beautiful, think I gotta pull the trigger on those. The blacks look plain and meh to me tbh

Lmao I was at New York Comic Con from 10am-6pm. UBs were definitely not a smart idea. I didn't even think about it til I was already at the Javits Center. My feet are done and my back kinda aching from the squishy. RIP me.

now i feel stupid paying 230 euros for the mmw blue mids when i can have it at $235. it's a $50 difference in terms of local currency.

got the mastermind 93/17s. they are actually a lot better than i anticipated.

the materials look good, with i think a primeknit material for the toebox and suede for the medial side with the skull. while i still prefer the original profile, these mids are fine on feet. i would have liked some subtle mastermind branding on the outer sides, but oh well. the blue pair is actually really cool. the blue is very vibrant and different than the usual blue shoe.

imgur don't let me down today...

EwunOLX.jpg

Wow. Thanks to this pic, I decided to grab a pair at SS. They look much, MUCH better than I expected. I thought they looked meh in the stock pics, but these are pretty awesome looking.

Thanks (though my bank account is not quite as excited...)!

The mastermind EQT mid stock count probably is higher than any consortium EQTs I've seen.
Haven't seen that many ongoing restocks.
It's a good thing for those that's picking them up to wear.

Edit: And the blue pair seems less favourable compared to the black pair. Pretty weird.

Have black one incoming and blue one soon. All thanks to Retail Oops from good friends. Like both Mids and trying to cop was big pain across all sites. Buying the Tee and Track Jacket was easier than the shoes.

Be smart. Stay safe.

Appreciate the note.:smile:

The being said, I spent a week treating ICU patients at Charity Hospital during and after Katrina w/ no power, AC, or water in 100 degree heat, and spent months rehabbing my house.

I think I can handle this cat 1 or 2 for a couple of days.:D

Of course, back then, I had no kids (I have a 6- and 8-year-old now), and my then-girlfriend (now wife) had evacuated to ATL w/ my then-2 dogs (now we have 3).

Keep us in your thoughts/ prayers/ best wishes. Ya never know how things will go.

What do you guys think of this deal Ive come to through ebay? Decided to sell off most of my shoes that arent 1.0 UB...

All pairs are worn but in good-great condition and sizes 10-11

Yeezy v1 Oxford Tan
Yeezy v2 Zebra
Yeezy v2 Bred
Pharrell Hu NMD Black
Kith UB Aspen
SNS Datamosh NMD Blue

$3k

That blue color on the MM mids looks much more vibrant then the stock photos I've seen. I'm not down with the mid cut on those EQTs though, it works a lot better on the UBs IMO (not the ATRs though, call me picky :lol: )

Does the mids on the UBs make it harder to just slip em on and go in comparison to the normal versions?

so apparently this is the response i got from sweatshop to remove VAT . Allegedly* the price for USA customers on the invoice is the price sans VAT. I used a UK and USA shipping location to see if the price changed and it didn't. They are claiming VAT is added after the fact? Anyone order from SS recently to corroborate this?

"I have checked the invoice on the order SWEA4000003972XXXX and can see that a V.A.T. rate of 0% was applied to the order."

Lmao I was at New York Comic Con from 10am-6pm. UBs were definitely not a smart idea. I didn't even think about it til I was already at the Javits Center. My feet are done and my back kinda aching from the squishy. RIP me.

Did you pickup the black/gold Dragon?
That would have been nice.

What do you guys think of this deal Ive come to through ebay? Decided to sell off most of my shoes that arent 1.0 UB...

All pairs are worn but in good-great condition and sizes 10-11

Yeezy v1 Oxford Tan
Yeezy v2 Zebra
Yeezy v2 Bred
Pharrell Hu NMD Black
Kith UB Aspen
SNS Datamosh NMD Blue

$3k

nvm, misunderstood.

Back
Top Bottom