ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fellas, any of u bought from sivasdescalzo before? do they request for a scanned image of your passport in order for DHL to ship your purchase? i just find it weird. had bought shoes from other stores with DHL shipping but never requested for passport photo before..
Never asked me

fellas, any of u bought from sivasdescalzo before? do they request for a scanned image of your passport in order for DHL to ship your purchase? i just find it weird. had bought shoes from other stores with DHL shipping but never requested for passport photo before..
i did purchase to SVD several times but they didnt ask any copy of identification... sounds sketchy imo. try to call DHL to clarify this matter.

ask for alternative ID or something less intrusive.

i'll try but these different timezone thing is really time consuming.

Give DHL a call tomorrow and ask about it

i did purchase to SVD several times but they didnt ask any copy of identification... sounds sketchy imo. try to call DHL to clarify this matter.

called my local DHL and asked if it's a DHL procedure but person on the phone didn't say yes other than say it could be customs. also saying that if anything, my local DHL would directly request for it once it reaches my country. just find it weird that a reputable site like SVD would be asking me for it instead.

legit.. but, no way! not a passport!

Goodhood double checked on me and asked a picture of a utility bill or bank statement that clearly confirms my billing address..

In the end I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Every now and then these places will randomly select a package to double check I bet. Yours is just the one the chose, or something looked suspicious and triggered them to double check.

I'm sure it is legit, but try to call DHL again and speak to someone higher up and give them the store name and order number maybe

i'm not comfortable giving them out either. what do you guys reckon i do here? push for shipping without giving them my passport details? or just cancel?

If it's for a raffle win which you purchased, they can ask for it to verify your entry. Should be within their rights to ask for it if you're redeeming the raffle i reckon. Doubt they'll ask for it for a regular purchase.

Might want to clarify that first cos I noticed you mentioned hitting on the raffle earlier.

ok so it seems like SVD wants to verify my ID since I won the raffle. if they mentioned that first hand, i can understand because they do have a field to enter ID/passport number when entering the raffle.
just find it weird SVD say DHL asked for it. if that's true, then DHL would have asked for it in my other shipments for previous purchases too.
guess i'll just have to wait for another 7 hours before they will reply me on this.

thanks, guys. appreciate the help and opinions.

ok so it seems like SVD wants to verify my ID since I won the raffle. if they mentioned that first hand, i can understand because they do have a field to enter ID/passport number when entering the raffle.
just find it weird SVD say DHL asked for it. if that's true, then DHL would have asked for it in my other shipments for previous purchases too.
guess i'll just have to wait for another 7 hours before they will reply me on this.

thanks, guys. appreciate the help and opinions.
Yeah, use your ID to input into that field instead of ur passport next time.

Yeah, use your ID to input into that field instead of ur passport next time.
i did put my ID instead of passport actually. Anyway DHL gave me a call to explain that it is due to the name on the billing/shipping address as I did not give the my full name.

Has anyone that ordered from SPORTSSHOES received there stuff yet? I ordered the burgs on the 9/25 and still don’t have tracking info. I received a email saying they shipped but it didn’t provide any tracking. Any help would be great.

Has anyone that ordered from SPORTSSHOES received there stuff yet? I ordered the burgs on the 9/25 and still don’t have tracking info. I received a email saying they shipped but it didn’t provide any tracking. Any help would be great.

I ordered almost a dozen times from them in the past and delivery times range from 5 days to 14 days. You can also chat with their reps during their business hours and ask them what's up.

It comes in about 7-10 days after it's "dispatched". There isn't a way to track it. Did you at least get the dispatched status in your account?

anyone cop multiple Boosts on Xhibition/

CDS10 extra 10 percent off.

got pink glitches, an EQT and Superstar boost for 245... if i waited an hour would have saved me on 10 percent - hopefully it ships.

i got it yesterday. I ordered burgs 9/25 too. They shipped 9/28 and was here yesterday ( about 7 days). Shipped in a bag but box is in decent shape.

one of my co workers ordered at the same time as me and she received her pair on tues, and mine arrived yesterday. didnt get tracking either but you should expect it to arrive by today or tomorrow id imagine.

located in socal btw

Back
Top Bottom