ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D1558FAD-3DDD-4152-898E-ECB7CD75E16A.png
74EEB02E-5080-4D03-ADD9-2D80E7058206.png
DB470427-23DD-48EA-8460-AA0D95DFB53E.png

https://m.adidas.com/us/speedfactory

only London and Paris AM4s have been unveiled right? I only see an all black shoe for all the other cities

Looks like the AM4 pairs are being released regionally 2 per region (LDN & PAR, NYC & LA, Shanghai and Tokyo)

I think I saw the PAR pair is being released the 26th so maybe it’s one pair per week so we might see AM4NYC on 11/2 and AM4LA on 11/9

Question for you guys about stockx. You can't checkout using your PayPal balance? I'm only getting cc options for them. I want to buy a pair of ultra boost.

Question for you guys about stockx. You can't checkout using your PayPal balance? I'm only getting cc options for them. I want to buy a pair of ultra boost.
Only credit or debit card attached to pp. pp credit or pp balance don’t work.

I’ve bought from stockx before using a cc thru PP
Had like maybe $20 in my PP balance
They took the money from my PP balance then charged the rest to my CC

You have to do it via the app. I had that issue to!

What I did was I removed my bank and card from my PP and used my balance via the StockX app and it worked.

On the Speedfactory AM4LDN, the description says, "NFC chip in tongue. Tap to access special experience"

Anyone familiar with what the capabilities of the chip is?

is it too late to sign up for Xenos? Ive been having trouble registering since sign up has been available. Either technical issues or it says I've already signed up. I need them :frown:

Back
Top Bottom