ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That 4.0 knit is a winner when only 1 knit color is used...stop knitting different colors together all throughout the shoe...

Plus we need way more two tone cages...its using the versatility of the model the right way.

is it too late to sign up for Xenos? Ive been having trouble registering since sign up has been available. Either technical issues or it says I've already signed up. I need them :frown:::

Have you checked your email inbox and spam box. I got the same message when I tried signing up saying I was already signed up. Email showed up like 6 hours later.

You have to do it via the app. I had that issue to!

What I did was I removed my bank and card from my PP and used my balance via the StockX app and it worked.

Still can't get it to work. Stockx is a pile of crap. I removed all info and it won't use the balance. I can't get it to work. Really disappointed.

0122C661-CA03-492D-AE0D-1312120F8397.jpeg

via n0cturna1 IG

Good Lawd!

man im really digging these cws that are gonna come out in the 4.0s, as much as alot of you are hating on them, hell im loving them.. i cant wait, might be the death of my credit card lol

SneakerNews posted a video of them customizing the Xeno MiUltraBoost on their Instagram story.

Looks like the “Xeno” is a reflective/GiTD material and looking plain/matte normally.

They had three upper options
- Black
- White
- Legend Ink (Navy-ish looking color)

Heelcup is locked to the same color as the midsole, so you won’t be able to do black midsole and white heelcup or vice-versa.

SneakerNews posted a video of them customizing the Xeno MiUltraBoost on their Instagram story.

Looks like the “Xeno” is a reflective/GiTD material and looking plain/matte normally.

- Black
- White

Heelcup is locked to the same color as the midsole, so you won’t be able to do black midsole and white heelcup or vice-versa.
Legend Ink looks good but I already have like 2 Navy shoes. But I also have like 4 Black shoes...lol.

I'm definitely down with Black upper, Black Xeno Cage, White Xeno heel cup, Xeno tongue tab, black (or white) sole, and white extra laces

Question for Xeno tomorrow.

They said wristband start at 6am. Anyone who used to get the wristband from there, do they tell the time for you to come back later or you have to wait there? And when your time came, you still have to wait on line?

I have work 8-5 but I work nearby I can use my hour lunch time to go there, just want to know how they do with the wristband system. I might go get the wristband if they have specific time to come back. Thanks.

Question for Xeno tomorrow.

They said wristband start at 6am. Anyone who used to get the wristband from there, do they tell the time for you to come back later or you have to wait there? And when your time came, you still have to wait on line?

I have work 8-5 but I work nearby I can use my hour lunch time to go there, just want to know how they do with the wristband system. I might go get the wristband if they have specific time to come back. Thanks.
Hour will probably move you 20 feet in line. I believe even with the code, it’s still fcfs. I’m not even gonna waste my time even though I want them.

- Black
- White

is there a link to this video? thanks.
nvm found it on fb. thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom