ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I have my doubts. He could've given you a more certain response, due to the fact that if they were actually going to sell the shoes on 1/8, they would've received the shipment at the very least late last week.

He should've been 1000% sure. Saying "should" just makes it seem like he has no clue what you're talking about.

Last edited:
I have my doubts. He could've given you a more certain response, due to the fact that if they were actually going to sell the shoes on 1/8, they would've received the shipment at the very least late last week.

He should've been 1000% sure. Saying "should" just makes it seem like he has no clue what you're talking about.
lol i think you're reading too deep into it. More shops are slated to get them and release them. 

I feel like these type of cryptic responses are usually found from boutiques possibly getting yeezys. 

I wanna order that size 11 but scared theyll be too tight. I wish my white ubs got here so i could try on the 11.5.

I wanna order that size 11 but scared theyll be too tight. I wish my white ubs got here so i could try on the 11.5.

I'm a SZ 11 and I went 11.5 on UB
THE 11 was really tight couldn't even move my toes. But every foot is different you should be good G

I have normal to narrow foot and decided to half size up, definitely ok for casual wear but found it too loose on the forefoot area for running. Had to exert that extra effort picking up the front of the shoe on every stride.. TTS worked better for me for running.

I'd like a pair of the off-white's in the near future. These look really comfortable.

Sometimes people get shipments late...  we got our OT's after release day

Last edited:
Hope concepts drop the creams this friday! Busy weekend pickups for me 
happy.gif

Big thanks to Luke's! Finally got my confirmation today, apparently trying to put my cc info in too fast I put in a wrong number so the card didn't go through, instead of cancelling they reached out to me so I could give them the right info! And thanks again to daylasole for the link!

Damn you kick game for not having my size. - me

Thank you kick game for not having his size. - my wallet

i could say this 50 times over hahaha. i love seeing stuff that i want, but am so grateful when it isnt my size so i have solid reason to not dump the money.

Hopefully my Japan connect can lock me down a pair of creams in my size, as release info for UK/EU is non existent at present.  Aiming for two pears.  Need the 3Ms now.

How do you get into any of them?

Still keepin eyes open for an 11.5 in 3M, been checking finishline and holabird? Not sure where else.

Probably OOS, but you could check Private in CA and Fleet Feet in Chicago. I phone ordered a 3M from FF Chicago about 2.5 weeks ago for myself and one from Private about 1 week ago for my brother.

Haha I just posted this too, #TeamUltraBoost stays looking out for each other.

Last edited:
CityGear site taking a beating lol. Been trying to resist the whites for a while. Can't give in now..

Back
Top Bottom