ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn. 15 mins late and 100% gone. Anyone know if they even stocked down to an 8? Hopefully this is the first of other cream drops this weekend.

Damn. 15 mins late and 100% gone. Anyone know if they even stocked down to an 8? Hopefully this is the first of other cream drops this weekend.
8.5 was the smallest kicksusa had on the site for the creams

If kickusa carries them, then I can be sure that concepts will drop these as well....
If kickusa carries them, these are not very Limited 
roll.gif

I don't even want to pay retail for them now.

Can confirm that as well. 8.5 was the smallest size and I was on the site within a few seconds of the tweet

Damn I didn't know villa too only carried down to an 8.5. I need an 8.

Seems weird, and concerning that my size will be even tougher to catch when stores do drop them.

Damn I didn't know villa too only carried down to an 8.5. I need an 8.

Seems weird, and concerning that my size will be even tougher to catch when stores do drop them.
I'm 8 TTS, but are a bit tight on me. 8.5 fit me just as well, but had more breathing room for my feet. 

I'm in the same boat! Ruvilla's, Packers, and Kicks USA's smallest was 8.5. ADC appeared to have size 8 but I honestly dont think sizes were loaded because I have yet to see anyone have success with an 8 in this thread, twitter, insta, grailed, none even appeared on ebay.

I'm in the same boat! Ruvilla's, Packers, and Kicks USA's smallest was 8.5. ADC appeared to have size 8 but I honestly dont think sizes were loaded because I have yet to see anyone have success with an 8 in this thread, twitter, insta, grailed, none even appeared on ebay.
I actually saw a dude trying to trade his US8 creams and more for some black 750s on the UB worldwide FB group. But I feel you, haven't seen any 8s floating around anywhere myself, including ebay.

Man Adidas.ca still hasn't got them. They said they were suppose to get a batch this week for the Ultraboost LTD but they got delayed.. 

I actually saw a dude trying to trade his US8 creams and more for some black 750s on the UB worldwide FB group. But I feel you, haven't seen any 8s floating around anywhere myself, including ebay.
damn! there must have only been a couple on ADC then... fingers crossed for some more 8's popping up this week!

Back
Top Bottom