ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Green????
nerd.gif
Olives to be exact. Base green is the color on the box. 

I WAS ON MY ******* LUNCH BREAK!!! I hawk this thread all day and they drop when I leave my desk fml 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

These shoe companies really make it way too hard for me to support them.

want to get the red gradients but holding out for a cream drop somewhere. hope no one grabs the red if i dont luck out on cremes!

I'm sad they didn't have a rush shipping option, only the free 5-8 days.

Pretty happy I've got the yeezys coming tomorrow, then these! I needed some ultra boosts for the gym, the white pair I got are too big :frown:.

I remember they used to call them "undefeated"
Lol people love giving nicknames that they see fit. Per my man @EarldaGoat, talcs were Creamsicles.

Honestly I was holding out on Olive UB's for months now. Didn't want to pay resell because of the previous expensive 2 months of shoes. But went to the store to grab breakfast since I woke up late and couldn't make breakfast. Tried to pay for a sandwich with a $100 bill and the guy tells me he doesn't have that much change so I bought 2 scratch offs. And one was a winner

So I splurged a little today.

Last edited:
Off topic: My creams are supposed to come in today via Fed Ex but no update since 1/2, anyone have issues with them this week? I know there's storm delays etc. 

Those black Boost NMDs a couple of pages back are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Hope they're a sure thing?

Off topic: My creams are supposed to come in today via Fed Ex but no update since 1/2, anyone have issues with them this week? I know there's storm delays etc. 
Prob delay in updating tracking info.... happens all the time... you should get them today and no later tmmrw...

Couldnt resist and copped the 3Ms on Adidas site. Now waiting on Consortium UK site to see if they will come through on the OG colorway pair I ordered on Sunday. Someone already got there pair cancelled. Hoping they come through. 2 pairs of UBs in 1 week smh....

Those black Boost NMDs a couple of pages back are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Hope they're a sure thing?
I have a feeling we'll see colored boost this year.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2015/09/17...nings-jim-jennings-discusses-the-ultra-boost/

"NDP: From an aesthetic standpoint, Boost has of course only come in white to date. Where are you guys at in the development stage of bringing more color to the platform?

JJ: We’re there. We’re definitely exploring it, and it will be coming sooner than later, we hope. It’s something that we wanted to first ensure the experience and performance level would stay the same, knowing that the properties of Boost couldn’t change if we did different executions in terms of color."

Just need the all white which I can copp down the road with all them restocks and the creams and im good. ^

Back
Top Bottom