ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here’s a picture of a pair I found without a Xeno Cage

D4326595-39DC-4488-A2DC-57F041719F89.jpeg

Black sole though :rolleyes

DAMN. That looks CLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN

Was the option to add a Xeno cage with that build possible?

It was possible, with a Xeno cage was an extra $20. I was going to get the white heel-cup with white mid and out-soles but a friend ahead of me got it first. Didn't want the same thing. A lot of people wanted that Wood Wood look.

It was possible, with a Xeno cage was an extra $20. I was going to get the white heel-cup with white mid and out-soles but a friend ahead of me got it first. Didn't want the same thing. A lot of people wanted that Wood Wood look.

Did he end up doing it with the Xeno cage? If so, get some pics if possible when he gets them in hand :D

Adidas Xeno is a very cool tech, better than the Nike one. Something gets lost in the Ultra Boost materials, but here's what tech looks like in the OG zx flux versions. Still one of my favorites.

IMG_0416.JPG
IMG_0419.JPG
IMG_0343.JPG
IMG_0335.JPG

It’s funny, whenever I see the ZX Xeno, I’m reminded of a time when it felt like that was the only thing that was selling out on ADC (just before the 750 and 350 were to come out, IIRC). Didn’t seem like very long ago. I could never seem to find a pair that didn’t have a defect on it though.

Nmd's will be done if they keep up with cs2's r2's and xr1's; even with pk they fit horrible.

Eqts are probably more sought after than ub everytime they release the primeknit it's always a sellout .. plus in my opinion it's probably the most comfortable shoes I ever worn.. wore it to Disneyland and my feet were comfy all day

Nmds Dead for resell because they became mainstream. Adidas makes enough for everyone, u see ppl wearing them everywhere. Thats a goal for every shoes company.

Back
Top Bottom