ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ish is sad man. I used to point the finger at all these kids and resellers ruining the culture but fact is, these companies created and contributed to this hysteria as well. They all love and thrive for the hype. I think I’m just getting too old for this stuff or something man..just all the way turned off from even trying to cop any of these upcoming releases smh..

/rant

It is hilarious , what those kids are gonna accomplish is so ****ing sad, did something this moronic has ever happened in the history of humanity ... hitting new ****ing lows

It is hilarious , what those kids are gonna accomplish is so ****ing sad, did something this moronic has ever happened in the history of humanity ... hitting new ****ing lows
slavery and a few world wars would be more moronic tbh

slavery and a few world wars would be more moronic tbh

That was evolution

This is completely opposite , those were needed to make the world what it is now ... what's the breaking point with those kids ?

That was evolution

This is completely opposite , those were needed to make the world what it is now ... what's the breaking point with those kids ?

$$$$ for resellers.. and there's bragging rights and # of "likes".. i guess.. lol!

In the last year and a half my shoe-buying habits have gone from nearly a pair a week to a pair every couple months. It's just not that fun anymore. Prices keep going up, quality keeps going down, and the swarms of supreme/bape covered teens carrying shoe boxes on their heads have made me jaded.

I used to watch that dude bull1trc on youtube because he'd put together some reasonable fits and had good on-foots of recent releases. The other day I watched him spend 5 minutes of a 15 minute video literally talking about how much more money he could make selling his unworn **** to viewers. He makes money from cranking out garbage videos of himself buying cheap outlet and thrift store items, and then selling them to the same viewers.

My metamorphosis to "old-head" is nearly complete. :stoneface:

xeno[1].jpg

My Xeno pair came earlier than expected.

Daaaaaamn i can’t wait till my pair gets here.

Here’s a picture of a pair I found without a Xeno Cage

D4326595-39DC-4488-A2DC-57F041719F89.jpeg

This is the exact pair i made. I was def going for the wood wood look but wasn’t paying 20 extra for a XENO cage

I just like buying cool shoes

Adidas and Nike wanna put out the same old stuff then I stop buying, something new and cool comes along I’ll buy it

This is true.. if there's one thing i learned in business school, its that competition is good and its especially good for the consumer..

Its happening right as we speak.. Nike and adidas finally about to start battling it out... cause lets face it, until this year, nike was taking L after L....

2018 will be poppin... vote with your dollars fellas..

This is true.. if there's one thing i learned in business school, its that competition is good and its especially good for the consumer..

Its happening right as we speak.. Nike and adidas finally about to start battling it out... cause lets face it, until this year, nike was taking L after L....

2018 will be poppin... vote with your dollars fellas..

Nike Still taking L's Off-White basically saved them. lol

I just like buying cool shoes

Adidas and Nike wanna put out the same old stuff then I stop buying, something new and cool comes along I’ll buy it

I feel the same way...I love tons of the new stuff and have always bought what I like. But if a grown man can't buy a pair of kicks because a 14 year-old with three computers running hundreds of bots scoops up my size 14...it's hard to keep any interest. The companies don't care who is buying what, as long as they're buying. So a lot of the time I can't speak with my dollar.

Both animal atmos are :pimp: :pimp:
And Nike had some stuff this year they been coming back a little. Still can't move gr Jordans like back in 2012-2014 though

if we're talking about taking actual Ls the "winner" there is Under Armour. Apparel is still good but keep their shoes away from me :lol:

Nike Still taking L's Off-White basically saved them. lol

Pretty much lol. I'm excited about the off whites, well 3-4 of the tens to be honest.

Also they're finally letting designers design. Like Wortherspoon with the 97's. Bout freaking time. Kanye taught them an expensive lesson.

Back
Top Bottom