ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question for anyone who has sold on GOAT before. How long does it take for this "need to confirm" take? Tryna sell a pair of pirate black 350s and it's been almost 24 hours. Thought it'd be ready to sell by morning. Wish it just got sold on stockx instead...

Question for anyone who has sold on GOAT before. How long does it take for this "need to confirm" take? Tryna sell a pair of pirate black 350s and it's been almost 24 hours. Thought it'd be ready to sell by morning. Wish it just got sold on stockx instead...

you mean to become a member to sell? it takes a while lol.

less than 24 hours

That's one of the reasons why I don't like goat. That along with them saying everything minuscule thing warrants a discount

Woah nice.. I'll probably take the one that sizes up. Can't find my size in decent price.

Anyway how does the upper feel¿ Are they stiff?

interestingly it's soft but the heel doesn't stay for me. i didn't pull the laces tight but a size 8 beckham has significantly more room in my heel and toe box than any size 8 i've own in UB or Mid

yeah Goats process probably has extra steps. I prefer to sell on stockx than goat
People are under cutting like crazy for pirate blacks on ebay right now. I put a lowest price up and within like 15 mins someone under cut me like $50 and this went on until it was already like $250 under than what I originally put it up for. I figured I can get a better price if sold on goat.

This usually happens when you sell and submit pictures at the same time. They said they have to verify the pictures first before letting the sale go thru. On week days, it usually is pretty quick for me. But i think ur transaction is locked in at that price, if the buyer payment isnt an issue. Just need to wait.

This usually happens when you sell and submit pictures at the same time. They said they have to verify the pictures first before letting the sale go thru. On week days, it usually is pretty quick for me. But i think ur transaction is locked in at that price, if the buyer payment isnt an issue. Just need to wait.
I had the listing up for over a week tho :\

its usually instant once they're asking YOU to Confirm the sale. Normally after you confirm it, you get a UPS shipping label pretty fast
It says "Your sneakers just sold, but the order is under review to ensure a safe transaction. Please allow 24 hours to review. We'll notify you once it's approved or relist the sneakers if it's denied." Pretty sure they're the ones who need to confirm. Idk what they're even confirming.

It says "Your sneakers just sold, but the order is under review to ensure a safe transaction. Please allow 24 hours to review. We'll notify you once it's approved or relist the sneakers if it's denied." Pretty sure they're the ones who need to confirm. Idk what they're even confirming.
Sounds like they're confirming the payment details to make sure the payment goes through. Especially since they said they will relist if it's denied, that makes it sound like it's on the buyer's end not the seller's (your) end.

must be big ticketed items. My last few sales on goat was pretty instant. Goat has a whole fraud team, probably because all these kids taking their parents CC and charging up Yeezys only to file a chargeback later by the parents.

Back
Top Bottom