ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's the killer shipping cost...Solebox should review UPS and give some other courier a chance perhaps. The most i've ever gotten EU sites to charge is 30EU and that is already asking alot.

Solebox still haven’t even responded to my 2 mails asking them to cancel my order. I immediately did regret buying them since I have to buy other clothes and want other shoes more this month yet they still shipped them. Oh well I just recieved them so gonna unbox in a little bit.
My order still says open on their site. No email from them regsrding shipping or cancellation. I actually sent them an email Saturday after ordering clarifying who the shipping recipient should be (PayPal had it as my gf but my Solebox account has me...same address) but I have not gotten an update beyonf my funds appearing in my account yesterday.

Shipping to those that don't want anf neglecting those that do.

Its cool though. Hit these off whites tomorrow and hopefully have a chance for the mids on Saturday. Any other tips at any of the consortium websites would be greatly apprrciated.

38383816-AFD0-41C4-80B8-85A2ED42185A.jpeg
Amazing quality control for 240€... I don’t know what it is but it won’t come off either. It’s kinda in the knit. Nice pair overall but they are going back to Solebox.

It’s almost like a piece of cardboard. I tried peeling it off but the PK almost got damaged and it wouldn’t come off. And you see it way more in person compared to the picture I took. I noticed it straight when I unboxed them. Not gonna risk tearing the pk and not get refunded to try and get it off.

Y’all see the new Puma cushioning system? Its called Jamming. Its NRGY beads which are their BASF licensed version of boost pellets but not fused together and just compacted and pressed into a clear midsole. They managed to find a way to color the beads too but maybe thats why they cannot fuse together?

Basically like AIR and Boost put together lol. Wonder if it feels like stepping on grains of styrofroam since they move around

05249AA2-540B-47DD-9FA2-DD222613EEA0.jpeg

44BEE385-0FC7-4D74-81BF-FA6F1D622D64.jpeg

EB4503DC-A014-40C4-A258-DE64D7EF4A9C.jpeg

xenos came in yesterday I’m pleased with them. I would have gotten the XENO cage but it doesn’t look as good in the sun light and I wasn’t trying to throw an extra 20 just for the cage. I love that pure black upper. Finally got m poor mans wood woods just need 3m laces lol

You mean USPS for packers? Didn't realize they ship using that..argh. It's gonna be a long as wait..:frown:
And I havn't even gotten any update it just says unfulfilled as status.

And you can remove TAX from US? Wasn't aware of that being applicable for countries outside US. I thought that was applicable for EU countries with VAT.

US stores do remove tax for me usually in the ordering process. In some cases some do after getting in touch. Yep, USPS, i will have forgotten what I ordered by the time they get here. Waiting I don't mind, but 40$ and still no express shipping? Anyways, to be honest, I really liked this collab and I am very happy I was able to pick up a day and a half after release.

It's the killer shipping cost...Solebox should review UPS and give some other courier a chance perhaps. The most i've ever gotten EU sites to charge is 30EU and that is already asking alot.

SNS is 70$ for me and Solebox 70 euros. I've never ordered anytihng from them and dont plan to unless it's something super exclusive i cant find elsewhere

Y’all see the new Puma cushioning system? Its called Jamming. Its NRGY beads which are their BASF licensed version of boost pellets but not fused together and just compacted and pressed into a clear midsole. They managed to find a way to color the beads too but maybe thats why they cannot fuse together?

Basically like AIR and Boost put together lol. Wonder if it feels like stepping on grains of styrofroam since they move around

this would look so cute with the Parley UB

WTF, Kith Mids restocked at Kith NYC. The only day I'm working at a client in NJ D:

Edit-looks like it happened yesterday so I doubt anything is left.

international shipping isn't cheap, especially if they don't have a deal in place and shipping a lot of package already.

Looks like the bottom of a fish aquarium

Back
Top Bottom