ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was going back and forth between that and black boost and white outsole. Tried to buy black boost one but adidas glitched on me.

Carted it used paypal to check out and after going to paypal page it brought me to adc homepage. Shoes were still in cart but it wouldn't let me get back to the cart until I cleared cookies. Shoes were gone, code now invalid. Thought I would of been ok since I was logged in to my account.

same thing happened to me.. thought it would be a L.. good thing i had a spare code.. used my jurrasic laptop and it took a while and came through on firefox..

Footpatrol said they'll be refunding me as well as cover the cost to ship back to them. Im about to Priority Mail Express these joints asap

Footpatrol said they'll be refunding me as well as cover the cost to ship back to them. Im about to Priority Mail Express these joints asap
Hope u can find another pair in your size. Still don’t know how they send u the converse lmao.

My Boost brethren...

On girls who buy mostly J’s, do they need to size up/down on UB, or can they go TTS?

Didn't get many answers on my other post, please help a brother!

What's the most comfortable boost model?
Appreciate the replies.

went with the WOOD WOOD's
but mine coming with the white laces thrown on :nthat:

23131829_10212812907070042_5643449267512586454_n.jpg

Didn't get many answers on my other post, please help a brother!

What's the most comfortable boost model?
Appreciate the replies.

If you got bigger ankles... UB’s

EQT’s are a tad comfier in the forefoot than UB to me, but the burrito tongue doesn’t work with my foot.

Did resell on Naked UBs go down? Bid just got accepted randomly for $295. Could've sworn the are in the 400 range.

NICE
They have been going up, been looking and price has been $375-450 in my size
Yea, I might just have to just leave it in the box it get shipped in and ship it right back to GOAT down the road if resell goes higher :lol:

EDIT: At this point I'm contemplating if I should just get Packer Mids for the price of the Xenos.

Back
Top Bottom