ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't get many answers on my other post, please help a brother!

What's the most comfortable boost model?
Appreciate the replies.

comfort is subjective..
what works for me might not work for you.. people have different body structure, weight, muscle tone, foot profile, gait, etc.. not to mention what will you use the shoes for.. walking, running 5k, 10k, marathons, etc.. you got to try it out for yourself and see what works best..
that said, EQTs are too soft and squishy for the muscles in my foot since i run 5k and 10ks a few years back with a New Balance Minimus.. UBs are my best friend!

If anyone still has a xeno code they don't plan on using it would be much appreciated, really hoping I can get my hands on a code before they sell out or shut it down or whatever

I tried UB 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, and uncaged. I think Uncaged is the most comfortable, followed by the 1.0. But Uncaged is a pain in the *** to put on.

I tried UB 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, and uncaged. I think Uncaged is the most comfortable, followed by the 1.0. But Uncaged is a pain in the *** to put on.
For my narrow foot, my top fit boost models are 2.0 > mids > uncaged > 1.0 . Honorable mention would be inikis.

Re: most comfy. I'd have to go 93/17's or NMDR2's. Ubs are comfy as is but these two are just a little bit more

Hopefully. But not really a fan of the pinstripes. Fortunately there's a whole bunch of other boost silhouettes now to choose from.

Me neither but I still like them more than 2.0 and 3.0. Hopefully some colors will hide the stripes better.

Me neither but I still like them more than 2.0 and 3.0. Hopefully some colors will hide the stripes better.
Well back then when the future was uncertain, you'd just cop. Now that the market is diluted, I can just skip certain pairs/silhouettes and not regret it.

Unless they come out with a colorway and/or pattern completely different that 1/2/3.0, I would be cop. But if they gonna do monochromatic stuff for the 4th time, I'm more than good.

Well back then when the future was uncertain, you'd just cop. Now that the market is diluted, I can just skip certain pairs/silhouettes and not regret it.

Unless they come out with a colorway and/or pattern completely different that 1/2/3.0, I would be cop. But if they gonna do monochromatic stuff for the 4th time, I'm more than good.
I feel you. I'm going to wait for them to be discounted no matter what.

This is so lit

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 11.21.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 11.21.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 11.22.06 PM.png

Quick question does anybody know if the Pharrell's are Unisex like the Yeezys?...my old lady seen my computer browser set up for them for tomorrow and was like "I want a pair" sooooo u know how that go....

damn chill, if you buy a small enough size it can fit a smaller foot

edit: men to women conversion is 1 size difference if i recall correctly. so if ya womans is a women 7 you get her a mens 6

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom