ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pride of 70’s Iniki restock on FTL December 2nd along with the Navy and Red pairs

32B0DA65-3003-48C1-959D-8F3970A88DCA.jpeg
Calling for @macg0120 abt the pride inikis

Just about a FSR if the packer/solebox miss on Bait. I decided to pass until further notice.

just a heads up for the us-guys....do you have that sign-up-option for the hu nmds on the american adidas product page?
cause in europe most people were only able to access the sizes through the link from the sign-up-mail.....

just a heads up for the us-guys....do you have that sign-up-option for the hu nmds on the american adidas product page?
cause in europe most people were only able to access the sizes through the link from the sign-up-mail.....
i dont see that on the us product page

Did Adidas do an update to accounts recently or something? Tried logging in and it said my username/password is wrong. So I tried to recover my password and it said my e-mail was invalid. WTF :angry:

Did Adidas do an update to accounts recently or something? Tried logging in and it said my username/password is wrong. So I tried to recover my password and it said my e-mail was invalid. WTF :angry:
i reset mine this morning cause i couldnt log in as well but i was able to do so fine

Bro they sent us like a dozen emails literally about new ways to access your accounts for some stuff like that. He just had to go in and re-login with your password and all your history should be there.

Bro they sent us like a dozen emails literally about new ways to access your accounts for some stuff like that. He just had to go in and re-login with your password and all your history should be there.

Yeah, about linking our account to all their products right? It never asked me to update anything. I assumed they just migrated our account to work across all websites. We had to do something?

If you are looking for your ladies, Nordstrom has had some sales recently... Parley's on sale now....

About to check out with the Xeno Ultra Boost. Xeno Cage or Legend Ink Cage

Opinions please...

agm-2.png
agm.png

If you down to pay that extra 20 for the XENO cage then go for it they gunna look nice with what ever cage tho I went with a non XENO cage because unless it’s night time with light shining on it the XENO cage looks muddy to me

Back
Top Bottom