ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you down to pay that extra 20 for the XENO cage then go for it they gunna look nice with what ever cage tho I went with a non XENO cage because unless it’s night time with light shining on it the XENO cage looks muddy to me

Good advice. I probably won't wear these but will most probably go with the extra $20. May help the resell value in the event I will sell them in the future.

So your askin for code and get 1 from fullmax then you say you probably wont wear the kicks and are getting stuff you dont really like to help the resell? The type of **** is that :lol:

The code I got from Fullmax was for my son... My nephew had an extra one of which he provided this morning. I get to buy one to for myself :smile: Yey!

Time to test if the code works. Thanks guys.

The Packers basically fsr still sitting on multiple sites. Dunno if I should cop at this point or not, I really like them but having just spent 300 on sz 13 rtts I just can't justify it.

Good advice. I probably won't wear these but will most probably go with the extra $20. May help the resell value in the event I will sell them in the future.

If these are like the rainbow miadidas resale won’t be very good. Maybe 100-150 over retail. I wore my xenos for the first time yesterday and I’m rocking them again today. I have to say I really really like them despite them being 3.0s. The pure black upper is so clean to me I went with the wood wood design. These maybe one of my top 3 UBs that I own.

If these are like the rainbow miadidas resale won’t be very good. Maybe 100-150 over retail. I wore my xenos for the first time yesterday and I’m rocking them again today. I have to say I really really like them despite them being 3.0s. The pure black upper is so clean to me I went with the wood wood design. These maybe one of my top 3 UBs that I own.

Probably won't resell but would probably be in my case lol. Wood wood? Xeno cage, xeno heel cup?

I had to cop for that reason as well. Purr black ftw.

Went black upper black sole black cage. Xeno tongue tab.

Looks like the trails are sitting at around 600 for resell. On release day to make 125 percent profit aint too bad. Bodes well for 3-4 months down the line. Looks like I was wrong.

Last edited:
on adc for sure. And you know how these other drops go lol. ADC was most people's best chance at manual and adidas just let the pairs fly at 10am.

Packer shipment arrived. Very happy and satisfied. My favorite model as in terms of fit and looks. Crazy design.

F6058EEA-0978-4A5C-83E3-EED2DCE5220C.jpeg

8F3659A0-E81E-46C6-A530-7CEBE264F4BE.jpeg

55A0E80F-29EA-4A97-8B58-EE25CAB0C879.jpeg

Won the end raffle for HU oreos and cooked manual on adidas on pales. If anyone is interested. Enjoy!

Attachments

• B531A922-FF22-43B5-8505-F87D4FA32B80.png
    B531A922-FF22-43B5-8505-F87D4FA32B80.png
    479.9 KB · Views: 32
Had the HU NMD carted and after two PayPal errors it took them out of my cart with 7 min left on the cart hold. Anyone else have experiences with them taking it out during the 10min period?

Back
Top Bottom