ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Out with the wood wood's today
FullSizeRender 14.jpg

they look like ace with rubber grip attached sad face

from that capsule clip there was a mania upper on boost outsole. That would be cool! maybe my hopes were falsely placed due to the 2014 accelerator remake and subsequent mania and precision remakes already done. My favorite boot to play in was the pulse.

in the spirit of predator , unDS today. Probably my favorite shoe purchase this year!

04DA97AA-0E0F-4409-8EB4-53D5BFFBB8AD.jpeg

B3B35216-515B-41A4-AD70-BF333297255C.jpeg

Last edited:
they look like ace with rubber grip attached sad face

from that capsule clip there was a mania upper on boost outsole. That would be cool! maybe my hopes were falsely placed due to the 2014 accelerator remake and subsequent mania and precision remakes already done. My favorite boot to play in was the pulse.

in the spirit of predator , unDS today. Probably my favorite shoe purchase this year!

04DA97AA-0E0F-4409-8EB4-53D5BFFBB8AD.jpeg

nice bro they look dope. how do they fit?

nice bro they look dope. how do they fit?

i'm a 1/2.0 , US 8.5 ultra boost. 3.0 , US 8 . I went 8 on the beckhams (TTS) and i like them! This is my first pair of pure controls so i dont have anything to compare these to. There is more 'length' in the toe area , but these are not long at all. Just longer than a 8 UB slightly. TTS is the way to go imho on the beckhams. The upper isn't kangaroo leather, despite the original samples in the video being leather. They are suede. The rubber upper is stiff (like the original boot actually), but i think will loosen over time. The heel counter isn't as tight around my heel as i'd like, but that again is ok.

Boost insole included is a great touch and cushy! Laces are REAL long from factory and this type of shoe u can't really wear 'loose' so i've doubled looped each lace twice if u can see, to 'shorten' the exposed laces considerably.

they moved the Beckhams back a week at the last minute :lol:

haha that makes it twice i think. it was supposed to be last week (i had originally wrote down). CC price protection makes me feel better than despite having to snag the 291$ pair off FP, it came back down to 275$ shipped i had originally spent on END (sending that pair back for huge MFR flaws)

Just curious, doesn't this come out to more than $180 even after the VAT is removed? Or am I missing something here? I want to replace my old beat up Wool Greys with these but I have a feeling these can be had for under retail eventually.

$186 by xe.com

Back
Top Bottom