ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
haha that makes it twice i think. it was supposed to be last week (i had originally wrote down). CC price protection makes me feel better than despite having to snag the 291$ pair off FP, it came back down to 275$ shipped i had originally spent on END (sending that pair back for huge MFR flaws)

i’ll take the pushback, allows me to try and grab the Kiths first which I prefer. If I miss on those then I may try for these. The on foot pics have looked better than I thought.

E7143051-82A1-4B50-8106-173DB2920295.jpeg

iOS
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kith/id931358573?mt=8

Google play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kithnyc.kith

JEEEEEEEZ that 1 giveaway winner with 4 pairs of the Mids.

struck out on aspens as well with them in cart....

ended up paying decent resell cause they were needed

False. Was awake. Had in cart. Couldn't checkout in time :frown:

Flashing back to that Aspen drop. I remember spamming the Add to Cart button cuz I wasn’t sure it was adding anything. Finally got to the cart page and I had about 10 pairs in there. Had to manually remove pairs smh. Nerve racking to say the least

So whats ur consensus on those? Alot of mixed reviews in here.....
Went half down after hearing about their length. They are a bit snug due to how narrow they are. Took out the insole and they fit better. I think if I would’ve went tts then they’d look too long.

Went half down after hearing about their length. They are a bit snug due to how narrow they are. Took out the insole and they fit better. I think if I would’ve went tts then they’d look too long.

I'm a fan of them. I went .5 down and the fit is perfect. Way better than CS1's.

Half down is kush. TTS and up, your feet are swimming. Throw a t-shirt and some Tiro's on and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom