ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y’all please buy the Pride iniki. I got a pair for a friend who’s graduating this spring and he’s been searching for a retail pair for a while. I don’t want him to see that they restocked lol

Hey guys, can I get a l/c on these please? TIA.

s-l1600-9.jpg s-l1600-10.jpg s-l1600-11.jpg s-l1600-12.jpg s-l1600-4.jpg s-l1600-2.jpg s-l1600-8.jpg s-l1600-3.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600-5.jpg

fake sharp boost ridge

When you guys say sharp boost ridge are you saying those little points extended off of the boost? Looks like small bumps?

I've got shoes from adidas with that on the boost. My ATR's, from adidas, are covered in them.

No there is a line the is in the middle of the Boost that extends all the around the shoe. The line "separates" the upper and lower Boost. That make sense?

IMG_2224.PNG

Wishing I didn't pay 150 from that Canadian site the other day anymore.

Got the code from the adidas store when picking up belugas. One use only.

When you guys say sharp boost ridge are you saying those little points extended off of the boost? Looks like small bumps?

the boost “ridge” is that mid point of the midsole. On fakes that don’t use “BASF” boost ithe ridge comes to a sharp point. It’s one of the first distinguishing features of a fake ultra boost u can look for.

left parley is real shoe and right SNS is fake with sharp ridge (google images)

ADE86846-0A27-4849-BF25-AC91C0FD9525.jpeg

Last edited:
So much for me not copping general release 4.0's. Need that navy immediately.

Isn't the "cloud white" the one we saw previously that looked a lot like the luxury consortium drop this month? If so, sign me up for both. Gum bottom ftw.

Silhouette shape looks different. Ankle collar keeps getting higher. Especially the tongue.

https://www.adidas.com/us/iniki-runner-shoes/BB2093.html

Pride of 70s iniki restock, can use coupon on them
Not sure if they will actually be branded Iniki's. Picture has it removed and other colors show I-#soup.
Idk why but I feel this will kill this silhouette. It already wasn't that popular and this name is just garbage.

Also to anyone looking for Prides. Obviously this is just my opinion but I fell in love with the Inikis when I first saw them. Got the Navy and Pride pairs. The Prides didn't do it for me in person. I didn't like them at all and offed them.

Not sure if they will actually be branded Iniki's. Picture has it removed and other colors show I-#soup.
Idk why but I feel this will kill this silhouette. It already wasn't that popular and this name is just garbage.

Also to anyone looking for Prides. Obviously this is just my opinion but I fell in love with the Inikis when I first saw them. Got the Navy and Pride pairs. The Prides didn't do it for me in person. I didn't like them at all and offed them.
the change in wording kills the silhouette?

Back
Top Bottom