ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DQDZJJMVwAAH4mX.png:large

I wouldnt trust that pic as the right shape, those are just renderings

Renderings for the 2.0, 3.0, & 4.0 always have the toebox shape look pointy and flat the 1.0, but when you see the actual shoe the toebox looks round and puffy.

That being said, the navy pair with a white heel cup would've been nice! And the different colored sole on the 3rd pair.

I'll most likely be sitting out all of the 4.0s, will be nice to take a little break from UB until the climas & 1.0 reissues.

Hope it's not only those rumored three (CNY, Cream, Multi) to re-release. I need those 1.0 3Ms to re-release :frown: and maybe the Wool Greys.

I need to find someone blowing out those blue/white EQT Boost Footlocker/Finishline style. Need that $79.99 come up.

So UB 4.0’s are are TTS right?

Haven’t had a pair since 1.0’s and all my Local shops are sold out of my 11.5 / 12...

Looking to get the Core Black pair as beaters...

folks are 1/2 sizing up 4.0s for comfort just like the1.0s. retail was 180 for the GR 1.0s which was considered outrageous back then.

I bought one OG pair at retail and another two pair on discount.

Yes, the OGs went on discount on adidas :smokin

Then that stupid Kanye pic emerged and the rest is history.

Pride colorway is so dope on that silhouette. Don’t care about the re-branding of the model. i’m just glad i was able to get a pair today for $103 shipped :nthat:

folks are 1/2 sizing up 4.0s for comfort just like the1.0s. retail was 180 for the GR 1.0s which was considered outrageous back then.

Had on a grey 4.0 and collegiate blue 1.0, both 11 and unlaced and at the same time, and they fit exactly the same.

Tried on a multicolor 3.0 US10.5 and grey 4.0 US11 no sock unlaced at the same time, and the 4.0's upper feels subjectively tighter. Toebox on the 3.0s is noticeably larger despite the half size down.

I own zero 2.0's so I cannot compare it to those.

Back
Top Bottom