ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
most releases are subpar distractions. that's the main issue in my opinion.

edit: and then when there is a release that garners attention, they only make 27 size 12.5's. (lol)

Also on the Iniki re-branding, I don't think it has to do with a copyright at all, I didn't find anything on the public gov website if you search for the word "iniki."

I think the re-branding has to do with Adidas taking control of the silhouette, the -5923. There is a model called the N-5923 which is basically a non-boost iniki with a mesh upper. It would be difficult to give that shoe an Iniki-esque name (iniki non-boost sounds dumb). So why not rebrand that silhouette entirely. Gives them more model variations (ATR, mid, etc) in the future.
I don’t think it has anything to do with copyright since the box still has Iniki on it.

If boost is dead then it should be a breeze copping this AMM x Invincible collab

giphy-21.gif

Anyone have the Pride Iniki in hand?

Was thinking of a scooping a pair, really like the color blocking and I've yet to own a pair of Iniki's (or whatever they've rebranded it to now lol)

Anyone have the Pride Iniki in hand?

Was thinking of a scooping a pair, really like the color blocking and I've yet to own a pair of Iniki's (or whatever they've rebranded it to now lol)

Got a Pride from the first run earlier this year. Threw on some insoles to up the comfort. The shoes definitely get compliments when I’m out and about, mainly for the classic colors. Grab your pair :nthat:

Got a Pride from the first run earlier this year. Threw on some insoles to up the comfort. The shoes definitely get compliments when I’m out and about, mainly for the classic colors. Grab your pair :nthat:

which insoles? tried UB insoles but they seem a little big

Back
Top Bottom