ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_20171203_082734.jpg

I think 90€ was a good Outlet Deal :pimp:

there just hasnt been any good collabs recently, and adidas upped production big time with the 3.0s

and people have always resold supreme.

3stripes need to ramp down on boost because we are all spoilt for choice.

But i'm happy that they didn't?

3stripes need to ramp down on boost because we are all spoilt for choice.

But i'm happy that they didn't?

Them limiting boost now isn’t going to change the fact the amount of boost out there in the wild has killed resell hype. And I don’t even think that’s a bad thing. It’s one thing to wait for a shoe you haven’t tried yet to get some hype before you try it, but idk what hypes go to do with a decision on a shoe you already know you like

Last edited:
boost hype is dead, Adidas flooded the market with so many NMD's/UB's and pretty much killed interest. Kids are tired of all these meh collabs dropping every week. Virgil stole Kanye's thunder, boost babies are now becoming #nikeboyz again

im fully expecting this thread to pick up this week with next weeks drop. If not i’ll be very happy.

IMO It's hilarious when consumers complain about getting what they want. Circle of entitlement?

Take the Ultraboost.

Adidas created a running shoe. We made it a casual shoe, they sell a few more pairs than they anticipated.

We decided to cut off the cages. Adidas decides to create a cageless model, even naming a model "Hypebeast" in the process, uncaged no less, sells a few pairs.

We decided to black out the boost. Adidas follows suit, sells more pairs. Some of us complain that the bottom of the shoe isn't blacked out?

Shop loyalists and early adopters took notice of collabs, resellers followed. Adidas creates the Consortium tour featuring nothing but collabs. Almost complete sellouts albeit poor timing.

Lack of inventory makes folks mad, Adidas pumps up production with more models, colorways, mids, ATRs. People complain that we are flooded with boost.

What the hell do you all want?

Last edited:
Also on the Iniki re-branding, I don't think it has to do with a copyright at all, I didn't find anything on the public gov website if you search for the word "iniki."

I think the re-branding has to do with Adidas taking control of the silhouette, the -5923. There is a model called the N-5923 which is basically a non-boost iniki with a mesh upper. It would be difficult to give that shoe an Iniki-esque name (iniki non-boost sounds dumb). So why not rebrand that silhouette entirely. Gives them more model variations (ATR, mid, etc) in the future.

IMO It's hilarious when consumers complain about getting what they want. Circle of entitlement?

Take the Ultraboost.

Adidas created a running shoe. We made it a casual shoe, they sell a few more pairs than they anticipated.

We decided to cut off the cages. Adidas decides to create a cageless model, even naming a model "Hypebeast" in the process, uncaged no less, sells a few pairs.

We decided to black out the boost. Adidas follows suit, sells more pairs.

Shop loyalists and early adopters took notice of collabs, resellers followed. Adidas creates the Consortium tour featuring nothing but collabs. Almost complete sellouts albeit poor timing.

Lack of inventory makes folks mad, Adidas pumps up production with more models, colorways, mids, ATRs. People complain that we are flooded with boost.

What the hell do you all want?

pretty much the evolution. Amen.

The phrase boost is dead is so idiotic it’s unbelievable, I don’t understand the point they are trying to make when they say that.

It is. Just a silly statement.

To me, I'll care when "boost is dead" when Adidas decides to not make boosts anymore. To me, thats when boost will be dead.

Im glad the hype on boost is dead, i cant finally buy cws i like, hassle free.. i cant wait for these 4.0 releases, those 3 are straight fire gonna have to grab all 3 no doubt.. seems like alot of people have changed their minds about the 4.0s since the first picks where tons didnt like the knit

So many people out there still haven’t even tried on Boost. It can’t be dead when the majority of people aren’t even familiar with it.

Boost is dead to d-bag hypebeast resellers.

So many people out there still haven’t even tried on Boost. It can’t be dead when the majority of people aren’t even familiar with it.

Boost is dead to d-bag hypebeast resellers.

While agree with this, I don’t the boost is going to get much “bigger” than it is now

pretty much the evolution. Amen.

The journey has been fun, glad I am a part of it. But it sometimes feels like some of us are a bit ungrateful despite having had so much input into how a shoe was developed. I was part a couple of market research surveys where they asked and ranked which part of the UB was most important to me, etc in between the v2s and v3s, it was rewarding providing feedback. I understand we all have opinions and not everyone will be happy, but damn, I felt like my input was actually received.

Comments like "boost is dead" makes no sense when its more of an interactive ecosystem than any shoe I know of that Nike has created. Jordan 1-31 has never been dictated by the consumer. Air Max had their own agenda, and the VaporMax is the culmination? No one wanted that ish. IMO, the UB line that we have today is a direct reflection of what the consumer desires or has desired. Boost is more alive than ever, and we can make it better.

That’s a great deal... it’s basically employee store pricing.

One of the Store Workers told me, they have to pay 3 Days Retail for a Model. After the 3 Days he can cop really cheap.

He got Yeezys from last Delivery for only 50€. Its tagged as a B Quality, but only Thing was B Grade on the Shoes, was no OG Box. I told him i could cry now.

He was so cool to me and promissed, he hold me a couple of Pairs until i come back next Time.... Dope Guy :smile:

Back
Top Bottom