ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20171203_214743.jpg

Flat or rope laces?

Still a bit salty after our L yesterday, onto an easily winnable Orange Bowl. Go Badgers!
Yeah all my boys blaming horibrook but hes not to blame imo. He is what he is. Our longest run was 7 yards and d gave up too many big plays also were not made to by from behind against multiple scores. Its such a double edge sword loving wisconsin. So damn successful on the court and football field but always come up just short. Ill never stop believing tho :smokin

Yeah all my boys blaming horibrook but hes not to blame imo. He is what he is. Our longest run was 7 yards and d gave up too many big plays also were not made to by from behind against multiple scores. Its such a double edge sword loving wisconsin. So damn successful on the court and football field but always come up just short. Ill never stop believing tho :smokin
I didn't even think big plays would be a factor considering our D. Ohio State just seemed to have more playmakers. Miami on a two, soon to be three game losing streak.

love the kith ub

went tts and fits fine

also not sure why people were making such a huge deal about the sock collar being hard to get on…no issues here and my foot is crazy wide...

the sock collar is tight, but it's definitely improved over the aspens last year. those were so bad im assuming they were probably defective. they didnt get the design right the first go around but these r much better. i do feel like this shoe cuts off circulation in my foot though.

Back
Top Bottom