ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Kith Mids are nothing more than a glorified 3M PK with black boost.

A far cry from last year's MID's and doesn't even touch the Packer Solebox.

IMO of course.

The 3M hits on the new Kith UB Mids look good but perhaps the patchwork aesthetic isn’t for everyone.

Do y’all consider the CNY UB this year or last? That’s one of my top... kith mid, overkill’s and this AMMxInvincible NMD are also up there.

boarding

32BA41FE-C422-4EAA-B047-8DF9B89C5AA4.jpeg

My Iniki Runner "London" pair from GOAT came. For a used pair, they look VNDS to me. Even the sole is not dirty one bit. Box was slightly damaged though nothing bothersome. Seller accepted my cheeky bid of $105 when he was looking to get $150. The November heat must have got to him.

Just another FYI for folks on the fence about Kith UB Mids. First off UpS claimed delivery on Friday which of course meant I told wifey I couldn't leave the crib...annnnd at 5pm I get an email saying delivery was moved to Monday (today). Santa came through on Saturday morning tho right after Liverpool won 5-1 with a sweet sweet door bell and UPS delivery.

I absolutely love these shoes. Went TTS (9.5) and they feel great. Yes the collar is a bit snug but that doesn't make them uncomfortable. Quite the contrary. I'll be stomping through the brutal Los Angeles winter in these bad boys. Best purchase I've made in a long long time.

Where art thou YS with my nephew's beluga 2.0 shipping :lol: Man this kid is gonna be HYPED. None of his friends really mess around with trying to get hyped kicks because they're actually living teenage life (unlike me and most of yall sitting at ADC/YS page all weekend LOL) and don't really have time for the nonsense. His christmas is gonna be lit when he opens my present.

Where art thou YS with my nephew's beluga 2.0 shipping :lol: Man this kid is gonna be HYPED. None of his friends really mess around with trying to get hyped kicks because they're actually living teenage life (unlike me and most of yall sitting at ADC/YS page all weekend LOL) and don't really have time for the nonsense. His christmas is gonna be lit when he opens my present.

Yeah, this YS is actually for my nephew too... He's old now tho... Dont even know why me and @macg0120 tries for him :lol:

Yeah, this YS is actually for my nephew too... He's old now tho... Dont even know why me and @macg0120 tries for him :lol:
:rofl: My nephew just turned 14 so he gets a pass because I know my dumb *** didn't know how to cop stuff til I was like 16. But to be fair shoes sat at footstores when I was his age so it was a quick in and out at footlocker 2 weeks after jordan releases.

Back
Top Bottom