ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dang. StockX must be filled. They received my shoes and have yet to be authenticated.
Same thing. Shoes arrive to Stock x on Friday 12/8 still waiting to be authenticated. Goat on the other hand authenticated all my shoes in either same day or next business day.

Yes. SS at 10am tmmrw

You think SS/SNS will be the only folks releasing these?

SNS' commentary on this made it seem (to me, at least) like ADC had essentially taken over on this previously-considered-but-died-on-the-vine collaboration.

Almost like we should expect to see it lots and lots of places.

ETA -- obvs you were only answering which will come out tonight (so you're obviously correct), but it looks like it'll be a full consortium release at whatever point:

"Only a few people know that the upcoming adidas Consortium UltraBOOST Lux is in fact a Bonus Track of the UltraBOOST by Sneakersnstuff and Social Status."

Now, as to the numbers at non-ss/SNS outfits? Anybody's guess. If I'm gonna stay up until 2 central, I better be ready to go to bed at like 9 pm tomorrow so I can be awake early for whatever TF the blue tint disaster will be on Saturday.

Last edited:
You think SS/SNS will be the only folks releasing these?

SNS' commentary on this made it seem (to me, at least) like ADC had essentially taken over on this previously-considered-but-died-on-the-vine collaboration.

Almost like we should expect to see it lots and lots of places.

ETA -- obvs you were only answering which will come out tonight (so you're obviously correct), but it looks like it'll be a full consortium release at whatever point:

"Only a few people know that the upcoming adidas Consortium UltraBOOST Lux is in fact a Bonus Track of the UltraBOOST by Sneakersnstuff and Social Status."

Now, as to the numbers at non-ss/SNS outfits? Anybody's guess. If I'm gonna stay up until 2 central, I better be ready to go to bed at like 9 pm tomorrow so I can be awake early for whatever TF the blue tint disaster will be on Saturday.
All sneaker boutiques will be getting them. I think wider release is Dec 20th.

If you like the shoe, buy it.

I like the shoe. But, as long as I'll be able to get it at retail, I'm going to bed as soon as this Frontline episode on my Tivo ends.:D

Considering the recent state of collabs and yeezys, if I end up empty handed tonight on the LUX, I will be quite irked.

Only UB I've legitimately been looking forward to through a year of let down 3.0s.

Considering the recent state of collabs and yeezys, if I end up empty handed tonight on the LUX, I will be quite irked.

Only UB I've legitimately been looking forward to through a year of let down 3.0s.

I am hoping the yeezy hype and recent drops take the heat of the LUX but since the ww drop is after yeezys, i would expect them to be snapped fast be it by hypebeasts/resellers.

I am hoping the yeezy hype and recent drops take the heat of the LUX but since the ww drop is after yeezys, i would expect them to be snapped fast be it by hypebeasts/resellers.
No resell, so I doubt resellers would jump on them. Yeezy hype dying each release.

If resell folk hop on these then they are the worst investors. Doubt hypebeast population would mess with them over blue tints. All just personal opinion and just hoping for a smooth transaction.

i see 7 mins

Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 1.54.35 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom