ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
'I truly do think its size-related. I went all in on 11 right away, but they were out. Took a couple extra minutes to do 11.5, and had zero issues.

You might be right on that. Bigger sizes tend to have less stock in general. I was going for a 9 and carted right away; which makes sense, as they typically have the most stock between sizes 8-10. That being said, I have never hit on SNS before today. Ever.

Sometimes I just wanna grab SNS and give it a big kiss.

If I get a win on the BT raffle by tmrw afternoon, I'm going full *******.

I was able to resist....lol

Same here. Made waaay to many shoe purchases this month and some are still out in the wild

lol forreal. I still have a couple pairs roaming around. I thought I made progress cutting back on my collection this month but there I went buying up more pairs. Ugh haha

Gave in, easy cop. Are you all going with your 1.0 or 3.0 size on these? Probably should have asked that before buying...

2 credit cards declined cuz overseas so finally was able to cop thru PayPal just before time expired lol

Thought ppl will get hyped for these cuz SS/SNS but I guess not

2 credit cards declined cuz overseas so finally was able to cop thru PayPal just before time expired lol

Thought ppl will get hyped for these cuz SS/SNS but I guess not
I think its just the amount of shoes dropping lately is making people more selective. Also its a school night that rules out a good portion of buyers

download (1).png

Back
Top Bottom