ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unicorns or what? Bought in store amm saturday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 59
Man I did so good by not copping lux last night and went to bed. Now I wake up to more sizes available. I don't know how much longer I can hold out now. Hehe.

Just got an email from wanderset regarding my grey 4.0s. Turns out they didn’t have anymore 8.5s in stock. I was hyped for those to especially since they were only 126 shipped.

Does anyone know if the Lux will drop anywhere else? Last time I ordered from SNS I was hit with $98 in duties/taxes. This is shipped to Canada btw.

Just got an email from wanderset regarding my grey 4.0s. Turns out they didn’t have anymore 8.5s in stock. I was hyped for those to especially since they were only 126 shipped.

I was checking their site and it looks like they removed all ultra boosts from their shop. Maybe it wasn't suppose to be apart of the sale they had a few days ago.

I was able to cop the triple whites and received my tracking number a few days ago, shipped via UPS from Denmark.

AMM shipped my UBS the other day but fedex now says cancelled by seller??? wish they would have cancelled the nmds and shipped the ubs

watch SS cancel it tho, because they're notorious for cancelling (thats how I got the code in the first place). Same thing with AMM. If it gets cancelled, I won't even hunt them down anymore. It was a sign :lol:

I was checking their site and it looks like they removed all ultra boosts from their shop. Maybe it wasn't suppose to be apart of the sale they had a few days ago.

I was able to cop the triple whites and received my tracking number a few days ago, shipped via UPS from Denmark.

Nah they were apart of the sale. They literally ran out of 8.5s. They emailed me first saying they were checking with vendors for an 8.5 since they didn’t have it in stock then emailed this morning saying they could not find a pair of 8.5s so they are just gunna refund me smh I should have ordered the 8

Honestly the heel cup is the only thing stopping me from copping the lux. Also the silver 4.0s look pretty dope.

Same thing happened to me but i emailed AMM and they said they had inventory issues that messed up shipping labels but that my order will still ship in the next 2-3 days. This was just yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom