ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah it's been 4 yeezys in the past month. A bunch of pharell trails dropped, holiday Js that everyone jumps on, and factor in holiday shopping, people can't keep up. When all of this settles and we have less releases, I'm sure more of these collabs will at least sell out quicker and be more hyped up.

Can’t forget the off white 10, the kaws drop, and the supreme drop. I can’t remember the last time so much heat dropped

adidas-ultraboost-4-0-silver-metallic-1 (1).jpg
aug 2018
https://hypebeast.com/2017/12/adidas-ultraboost-4-0-ltd-show-your-stripes-silver-metallic

Lux's seem a bit effeminate... still like them, but will wait and maybe cop... the market is flooded and more stuff keeps coming out so these are a bit easy to look past for me at the moment.

Last edited:
does someone already got the maniere UB and can say something about the sizing?
they look a lot like the solebox UB and those fit big ^^

I do like the white undftds more than the black ones but as everyone has pointed out...the shoe is just lazy.

i dont own solebox 1.0s , but my notes were:

i am 8 in 3.0 and 8.5 1.0. I bought AMM in 8.5
The AMM has tighter collar than other 3.0s (.5 smaller size than). Compared to my SNS 3.0s for example.
The length is the same as my other 8.5 1.0s
Cashmere is hella soft and nice.

IMHO both 3.0 or 1.0 sizing can work, but with insole and based on other shoes. I think 1.0 sizing is my preferred sizing. It is NOT as loose as..... RC1.0 for example which i also have in 8.5

the Solebox doesnt have anything on the inner sides, but the AMM does, similar to regular uncaged UBs. I think it makes it more snug than the SBs to me.

im starting to get scared now, ive got nothing and my order page still says unfufilled. Are you guys emailing them, or is the status just changing on the order page?

im starting to get scared now, ive got nothing and my order page still says unfufilled. Are you guys emailing them, or is the status just changing on the order page?
I never emailed them and I just got emails saying that they were cancelled. :smh:

I got shipping on my NMD order and 1/2 of my UB orders. Thinking the second UB might get axed since it was placed using same info as the NMD order but I don't really see why it would, I used different info on the UB order that already shipped.

Back
Top Bottom