ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they axe orders for no reason. I got my ultra boost order cancelled and its not even purchased with any info the same as any other orders

I don't know what the deal is. Shipping confirm but fedex manager says its cancelled. No email form AMM. Why the UBs and not the NMDs? Got one more order unfulfilled being sent to my parents. I hope I get at least one.

Just checked my ultra boosts shipping from AMM. One pair set to arrive tomorrow, the other set to arrive Tuesday. I used the exact same information on both pairs.

I received shipping confirmation yesterday for the ultra boosts and today is Friday, the package hasn't moved yet.. just says label created.

Man, the lord of giving links gets all orders cancelled while lurkers most likely were able to cop.

Weird how the world works.

I ended up with 7 pairs because of Apple Pay saying the orders didn’t go through. 4 have shipped and 3 still say unfulfilled. If anyone got cancelled and need an NMD size 8 or an UB size 12, DM me. (Obviously for retail)

Waiting on UB shipping still, says unfulfilled. NMD says they're arriving Tuesday.

Tried calling them just now and they didn't pick up... at this point just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best...

Back
Top Bottom