ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn. I accidentally ordered twice on Packer. Paid with Apple Pay and it gave me an error. So I paid with PayPal instead and when I checked my email I had two different confirmation emails smh.

Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 8.19.20 PM.png

I got a shipped email from them. Says fulfilled in my account

edit: read this wrong. I think a lot of times if you say nothing sometimes it will get shipped. If you raise questions they might cancel

This for AMM order? Had me spooked. I had to go check my tracking again - In Transit now :nthat:

Appreciate it, thanks guys! I was really thinking I couldn't get a pair from how fast they went earlier but this drop was easy

Are they sitting on Bait or is it just a glitch? I can go all the way to PayPal but don’t want to loan 240$ just like that and wait for a refund.

Oh my goddddddd had no idea about restocks, then bait doesn’t have a 12.

All I want is a 12 in the AMM UB lol

Someone help me out for the love of god lol

tenor.gif

Done. Within first 15 min of past hour of US release for AMM UBs. Canceled orders replaced. Manual. Parents and I will enjoy this collab release. Siblings will get Yzys.

8d5d4b10dd5ebd8f36f13aa4045c2719--dark-helmet-movie-tv.jpg

While I can applaud AMM's staggered release and methods to combat Bots, the fact that the back office made an arbitrary decision to cancel without warning or update my 5 shoes across 4 orders, is STILL disappointing. Multi orders were because shoes went fast and Apple Pay IS by definition Manual/Approved. My Card didn't decline.

Wanted this collab cause of the TW connection. So F*you A Ma Maniere back office for non-answer and no help. You cost the Company $1000+ order and my eternal indifference.

tenor.gif

Done. Within first 15 min of past hour of US release for AMM UBs. Canceled orders replaced. Manual. Parents and I will enjoy this collab release. Siblings will get Yzys.

Keep that positive vibes and enjoy the weekend by not watching The Last Jedi. It was trash.

Keep that positive vibes and enjoy the weekend by not watching The Last Jedi. It was trash.

I'm a spoiler type of guy so read through all the high/lo-lights of the film. Figure the Prequels weren't made for us and these Sequels aren't made for us either. We were lucky to have grown up with the Original Trilogy. GOAT.

Had more fun with the standalone Rogue One than the last The Force Awakens. Funny how NT SW Thread is more normal relaxed than any other. Been long minute since been on the RPF prop board. Earliest spoiler dude was there and place was just over whelmed with newbie Reddit style max level Geeks. Nerds with no chill.

Have the Movie Pass App/service so I'll watch multi times on their dime. All good. Want to see the bad guy homies.

Back
Top Bottom