ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not boost, but I keep seeing these Adidas Prophere ads everywhere. Are these any good?

DRGI3DPVwAAyI_7.jpg:large

I'm a spoiler type of guy so read through all the high/lo-lights of the film. Figure the Prequels weren't made for us and these Sequels aren't made for us either. We were lucky to have grown up with the Original Trilogy. GOAT.

Had more fun with the standalone Rogue One than the last The Force Awakens. Funny how NT SW Thread is more normal relaxed than any other. Been long minute since been on the RPF prop board. Earliest spoiler dude was there and place was just over whelmed with newbie Reddit style max level Geeks. Nerds with no chill.

Have the Movie Pass App/service so I'll watch multi times on their dime. All good. Want to see the bad guy homies.

Enjoyed most SW eps old and new but this one was like waiting to get through a splash page. Good intentions, excitement, then a big fat L at the end.

FR the question for me is AMM or Luxe?
AMM > Lux as a complete package in terms of materials & execution imo, but there's certainly something to be said for having yet another all-white UB (AMM) vs. a unique colorway with the Lux. I wound up ordering both, so I'll wait until they arrive to compare the two.

Also, if you're looking to cop the Lux, Social Status still has a FSR up on their website.

Last edited:
Only a label created for me :frown:

It's shipping from a different location from the R1 too, wierdly enough.

I ended up contacting AMM the other day asking why my order from Sadderday at 10:01 didn't ship yet before all those Sunday restock pairs. I get a tracking number a couple minutes after :lol:

I ended up contacting AMM the other day asking why my order from Sadderday at 10:01 didn't ship yet before all those Sunday restock pairs. I get a tracking number a couple minutes after :lol:
Just about to do the same. I sent them an email kindly asking for any updates on my order from last saturday.

Apparently, my AMM UB is shipping from origin "JACKSONVILLE, FL US" based on the tracking# provided.

That leads me to suspect they are shipping from APB outlets..it seems to me but I cannot confirm because i cannot see the US postal code associated.

Anyone able to chip in?

Just about to do the same. I sent them an email kindly asking for any updates on my order from last saturday.
You're probably gonna get this as a response :lol:
Hello,

Due to a high volume in orders it may take 5-7 business days for order processing and verification and possibly 7-10 business days for delivery.You will receive a tracking number for your order prior to shipping.

But hopefully they ship out your order that same day.

Apparently, my AMM UB is shipping from origin "JACKSONVILLE, FL US" based on the tracking# provided.

That leads me to suspect they are shipping from APB outlets..it seems to me but I cannot confirm because i cannot see the US postal code associated.

Anyone able to chip in?
My NMDs ended up shipping from Charlotte, NC

So glad I didn't hesitate on the LUX 12.5 yesterday. I had to pick between the AMM and LUX's and went with the LUX's.

Back
Top Bottom