ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do the NMD come with an extra pair of laces too?

On another note, received shipping email from SS for the lux purchase and expected to reach me the day after xmas. To think their sister company AMM has yet to send a shipping email or reply to my request to cancel my order. Should I just block payment on paypal? I really want to cancel my AMM order since I got a pair from Suede under retail..

Yea they come with black leather laces.

Lol Kith already shipped my AMM UB’s after 4 hours. Still nothing from AMM. Gonna ask them if they can cancel.

Wish they didn’t ship my orders from AMM and that I could cancel... still have to wait a few weeks for them to arrive

watch, If I order AMMs from somewhere else i’ll get both pairs, if I dont order from somewhere else then AMM will cancel on me :rofl:

luckily resell would only cost me like $30 more.

Naked Waves vs Wool Grey 1.0 ....to each their own, but if you gotta part with one, which would it be? Gotta make some space since the ole ball and chain is giving me some grief hahaha

Guys i have a tough choice to make. Which shoe should i get out of these 4?: Jordan 1 all star, Jordan 1 royals, EQT Bait, or the Silver bullets. I heard that the silver bullets are the cheapest around 180$ while the other three hover around 280$. Im getting 500$ for christmas and plan on buyin a shoe and then spending the rest on clothes or saving. Im leaning towards the EQT but idk

Guys i have a tough choice to make. Which shoe should i get out of these 4?: Jordan 1 all star, Jordan 1 royals, EQT Bait, or the Silver bullets. I heard that the silver bullets are the cheapest around 180$ while the other three hover around 280$. Im getting 500$ for christmas and plan on buyin a shoe and then spending the rest on clothes or saving. Im leaning towards the EQT but idk

I don't know your situation, but out of those shoes I would expect the Royals value to hold up the best. If you take good care of them there is a good possibility that you can sell them and get most of your money back later down the road.

I don't know your situation, but out of those shoes I would expect the Royals value to hold up the best. If you take good care of them there is a good possibility that you can sell them and get most of your money back later down the road.
That is a good thing to consider. But i dont really plan on reselling shoes just wear them and collect them

my-man.jpg

I should've went ahead and grabbed that 10 off of undefeated. I think my AMM UB pair will get canceled. Since stuck on label created.

Is your payment still pending on your cc or have you been fully charged? I've been fully charged by AMM but no shipping confirmation yet.

Ended up copping from Deadstock so I'll at least be able to pick them up in store this week... mind you retail prices here are stupid. Paid the equivalent of $255 USD after tax.

That is a good thing to consider. But i dont really plan on reselling shoes just wear them and collect them
You obviously like how all of these look because you picked them out. I'd narrow it down to which one goes the most with your outfits and then consider comfort depending on how much of a priority it is to you.

You obviously like how all of these look because you picked them out. I'd narrow it down to which one goes the most with your outfits and then consider comfort depending on how much of a priority it is to you.
True. Based on that EQt is probably the way to go. Most of my clothes are black and red and i dont have many blue clothes. Is stockx and goat the only place to get em or are there any websites?

Just got home to these & had to fight with the shipping box opening it but I’m glad because the actual box is nice & it came un damaged. Overall these are very fire & the little details & quality to them make me like them even more. If I thought I had issues un dsing certain pairs these will be even worse:lol:

Attachments

• 313E271A-2EDB-499A-AB1B-A3FC94A1E29C.jpeg
    313E271A-2EDB-499A-AB1B-A3FC94A1E29C.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 45
True. Based on that EQt is probably the way to go. Most of my clothes are black and red and i dont have many blue clothes. Is stockx and goat the only place to get em or are there any websites?

Funny you mention that because I signed up for GOAT a few weeks ago hoping to cop these exact shoes. I put an offer of $260 for a couple of weeks and didn't have any luck. Ended up getting the AM4 London instead for $290

Back
Top Bottom