ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is your payment still pending on your cc or have you been fully charged? I've been fully charged by AMM but no shipping confirmation yet.

I got fully charged along with the NMDs. I got the NMDs already but the UBs are still stuck on label created. Im scared they might cancel and its bugging me out Im skipping all these drops but at the same time, I don't want to end up with doubles.

I got fully charged along with the NMDs. I got the NMDs already but the UBs are still stuck on label created. Im scared they might cancel and its bugging me out Im skipping all these drops but at the same time, I don't want to end up with doubles.
Clean *** white shoe. Not the worst shoe to double up on Imo

Clean *** white shoe. Not the worst shoe to double up on Imo

you're right but i have a whole bunch of all white like TW PK NMDs, TW 3.0, White Eqts, to rotate to increase the longevity

BUT, theyre cashmere right? it'd be a pain in the *** to clean

oh well Ill be optimistic and be glad that I have some sort of shipping history on it lol

When it comes, it comes. Cant even rock them now, muddy *** snow outside lol

Any other pair of ultra boost on your guy's radar? Im eyeing the Blue/orange 4.0s as well as the Parley Mids

you're right but i have a whole bunch of all white like TW PK NMDs, TW 3.0, White Eqts, to rotate to increase the longevity

BUT, theyre cashmere right? it'd be a pain in the *** to clean
Cashmere woven in if I've read right but yeah I understand what you're saying. I have 2 pairs of og whites, pair of white Ltd cageless, plus several other predominantly white shoes and I have 2 pending orders for these although amm has had zero movement and no label created which is why I made 2nd purchase. But I love white shoes. Nothing more crispy then a fresh white pair of kicks

Cashmere woven in if I've read right but yeah I understand what you're saying. I have 2 pairs of og whites, pair of white Ltd cageless, plus several other predominantly white shoes and I have 2 pending orders for these although amm has had zero movement and no label created which is why I made 2nd purchase. But I love white shoes. Nothing more crispy then a fresh white pair of kicks

Agreed
IMG_1686.JPG

You wouldnt realize it but these are heavily worn and regularly washed :nthat:

I want LUX's but I gotta hold off due to the fact that the Cream 1.0's are the same color.

Same color same model shoe.. I'll have to sit this one out.

IMG_3893.JPG

So my 4.0 Triple Whites came in, love that feeling of opening a crispy fresh box. 2 days early too, they look amazing, best triple white colorway tbh.

IMG_3893.JPG

So my 4.0 Triple Whites came in, love that feeling of opening a crispy fresh box. 2 days early too, they look amazing, best triple white colorway tbh.
Completely disagree with you but hey nothing wrong with that. One of the good things about this world lol

Completely disagree with you but hey nothing wrong with that. One of the good things about this world lol
IMO pictures don't do them justice at alll, love the design on em. I can see why people would put the 1.0 or 2.0s over them though of course.

Guys i have a tough choice to make. Which shoe should i get out of these 4?: Jordan 1 all star, Jordan 1 royals, EQT Bait, or the Silver bullets. I heard that the silver bullets are the cheapest around 180$ while the other three hover around 280$. Im getting 500$ for christmas and plan on buyin a shoe and then spending the rest on clothes or saving. Im leaning towards the EQT but idk

Just to toss in my two cents:

Royals or Bait EQTs. Jordan 1 is classic, holds up well over time, and IMO looks better with wear. The EQTs are really nice but in terms of longevity ehhh

hmm right royals should last a lot longer than the baits tho, they do seem to be a lil more pricier. How long do you guys think the BAit eqts are going to last?

I don't own the Baits, but I have some eqts and you're dealing with knit and mesh. It's going to fray with a lot of wear. And the heels of the EQTs notoriously get dirty and scraped up (RIP if you drive a stick shift).

But you spend your money on what YOU want. I own 3/4 of those shoes and I can tell you:

ASG 1s - cool but honestly don't wear them much
Royals - classic, can't-go-wrong CW that goes with anything, raw materials that last, etc
SB 97s - classics, but they're uncomfortable and not really a daily wear shoe, resell is overpriced IMO

Wish I could have copped the Baits but they made like three pairs of size 14s and I'm not a big baller.

hmm right royals should last a lot longer than the baits tho, they do seem to be a lil more pricier. How long do you guys think the BAit eqts are going to last?
EQT's aren't iconic. Can't wear em everyday because of looks and durability. You can wear Royals everyday if you really need to and they will hold up and build more character with each wear. With wear, boost starts to look junky.

Not to get into big brother mode but...maybe forget the shoes and save most of your money? Or hell, I wear my black yin/yang 1s more than anything and you can find those for about $100.

Been a very expensive week or so for adidas in general - gray calabasa, yeezy blue tints, amm pack, lux, white 4.0 for $127

anyone else UB order still stuck on label created?

I should've went ahead and grabbed that 10 off of undefeated. I think my AMM UB pair will get canceled. Since stuck on label created.

Is your payment still pending on your cc or have you been fully charged? I've been fully charged by AMM but no shipping confirmation yet.

Ended up copping from Deadstock so I'll at least be able to pick them up in store this week... mind you retail prices here are stupid. Paid the equivalent of $255 USD after tax.

Same man. UB order placed on the same day (on the 1st restock for both) is still stuck in "label created" mode. Same as ireign ireign both got charged together. Got tracking on the R1 on an international route. I got a feeling they may have over committed but it doesn't make sense that funds gotten through. I'm giving them the benefit of a doubt on the back log caused but it's taking too long or maybe we are used to quick shipping and processing on the EU side of things. So to be safe I decided to double up on these. (all white is justification..) Hanon is already ontop of the tracking within 24hrs and I should see movement on Monday and should get them from UK by next week. (Faster than AMM which is already lagging by 1 week exact.)

So if hanon packed my order im good to go right?

Checked out kind of late on the drop, never hit with them before

Yes you should be good.

Not to get into big brother mode but...maybe forget the shoes and save most of your money? Or hell, I wear my black yin/yang 1s more than anything and you can find those for about $100.
That is a solid advice but I only have 2 pairs of shoes and one is all white so i basically wear one pair every single day. I feel like christmas time is a good time to buy some new solid sneakers

Back
Top Bottom