ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And their customer service is on par with high end brands. Peter is supposedly an owner and he answers questions all the time.

Plus He was the one who pulled the strings when that whole data mosh fiasco happened (I won blue data mosh, they over sold so rewarded me with a guaranteed zebra) over all great guys.

they're more upfront about it while still maintaining stock for real customers. They're a fair shop in-store and online drop wise.

Oh yeah for sure, I like the way they do things, even their mea culpas after botched yeezy releases :lol:

They're def hooking up a few F&Fs/VIPs here & there, but doesn't seem like any large scale backdooring going on. Who knows though, maybe NY will indeed bring it out of them

3m9gove0vq401.jpg

I'm on board for these.

What/ when/ where?

Get the lux in today.. Really dope shoe!! Def go with your 1.0 size.. Some cool details on the shoes. Think i'm gonna swift the shoelaces with the other pair it comes with.. Really underrated, one of the best cw this year if you ask me
How stretchy is the pk upper? Does it fit like UB 3.0 or UB 1.0? Because i heard the SNS x SS 2.0 fits like UB 3.0. I ordered my UB 3.0 sz but if the upper is stretchy i should be good. if not, since SNS isn't shipped yet, maybe i can switch to my UB 1.0 sz.

Lol true but I honestly don’t know what to do now. It feels wrong when they already refunded me on Paypal but it is after all their mistake that they shipped then anyways.

I'd wait until I got the shoes and then mention it to them. Karma bro.

FWIW, Xhibition did the same to me when I requested a refund after an accidental order. Shipped the cancelled shoes a few days after refund went through. I contacted them and they hadn't noticed and i offered to ship the shoes back to them and they sent a shipping label

I’ll wait until they arrive then. The problem here is that it’s international shipping and they won’t be here until 12/28 according to FedEx. AMM would have to pay for a return label in that case since it’ll be shipping from me in Sweden to the US.

Lol true but I honestly don’t know what to do now. It feels wrong when they already refunded me on Paypal but it is after all their mistake that they shipped then anyways.
PayPal probably put the funds back into your account. They will take it back out. I had the same thing happen to my PackerxSolebox mids.

PayPal probably put the funds back into your account. They will take it back out. I had the same thing happen to my PackerxSolebox mids.

How do you like those mids? Was thinking of grabbing a pair since they can be had for under retail nowadays.

I mean it is refunded and on it’s way to my bank account and the order is officially cancelled when I check the order status. I actually think they made a mistake to be honest and that I won’t be charged again. I guess we’ll have to see.

You probably requested to cancel as it was getting shipped.. the customer service center and shipping center are probably different which led to it still being shipped when it was canceled

I mean it is refunded and on it’s way to my bank account and the order is officially cancelled when I check the order status. I actually think they made a mistake to be honest and that I won’t be charged again. I guess we’ll have to see.
Same thing that happened to me with Xhibition

Hmn still waiting for SNS to ship my Lux. Normally they’re pretty quick with shipping. Anyone else still stuck in “Processing”?

How do you like those mids? Was thinking of grabbing a pair since they can be had for under retail nowadays.
Very happy with them. Best primeknit I have on a boost model. Love the frantic heel cup with the shop names on them. Happy to have this unique UB in my collection.

Back
Top Bottom