ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chanced it with ADC and ordered the multi UBs for my girl this morning (20% off with code TCAPS17HSP) and they’re scheduled to arrive tomorrow!

Burning her Free Runs once she puts these on Christmas morning

I finally got my NMD today. Luckily I stopped home at lunch they were putting the tag on the door as I pulled up. I was home yesterday never heard them and my girl was home never heard them.

IMG_3126.JPG These just touched down, really really nice in hand & on foot. Think they'll go down as one of my favorite NMDs.
Whew! I hope i dont get cancelled. Did you cop off one of the many restocks?

Edit: just saw shipping info in my gmail account. Friday arrival.

leo dance gif

I finally got my NMD today. Luckily I stopped home at lunch they were putting the tag on the door as I pulled up. I was home yesterday never heard them and my girl was home never heard them.

from the way u guys are telling, seems like the delivery guys try to deliver as sneakily as possible lol

from the way u guys are telling, seems like the delivery guys try to deliver as sneakily as possible lol

I couldn't understand how I missed them yesterday lol. My girl was home today too would of been 3rd time I missed them. It was a seasonal driver they didn't even have a Fedex truck it was a Budget rental van

I think he is exaggerating the comfort part and just wants kudos for being unique. But who really knows. Sometimes a shoe doesn't need all the bells and whistles to be comfortable.
Completely true my lunar flyknits and lunar epics are very comfortable very very close to ub and are better for long days imo. Also most retros are 1 pair of good insoles away from being very comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom