ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how is the fit on these? like loose 3.0 or like more snug 3.0? to me some ub 3.0s like triple black, night cargo etc fits snugger than core black, triple whites. please help me out.

I found these to fit closer to the RC 1.0 than a 3.0, even though it has the 3.0 knit. I had to go half down from my regular 3.0 sizing on this one since it ran a little long.

So many questions about these today

Told them the guy sells bricks

9DB444B5-2D6C-46E1-BA37-EE5A18FAE17A.jpeg
:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

Info on jeans, too?

I need stockx to run one of their promos so I cant those sns x ss at a cheaper price. Should have ordered for $300 a couple months ago from stadium goods when I could.

SNS still with no shipping info on the Lux.

WTF I ordered on the 15th. Totally out of character for them.

yea i never got notification from SNS. I emailed them twice and the second time, they seemingly updated me with the tracking number, which was then set to deliver that day. Both of my pairs came from New Jersey. Shipped out on 12/20, and arrived in one day 12/21 to my house.

yea i never got notification from SNS. I emailed them twice and the second time, they seemingly updated me with the tracking number, which was then set to deliver that day. Both of my pairs came from New Jersey. Shipped out on 12/20, and arrived in one day 12/21 to my house.

Mine still says ‘processing.’

Must be quite the process!

Back
Top Bottom