ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy holidays to you all good people in the boost thread. It's been hell of a year, with ups and downs everywhere, but we keep going through.
My cousin past away last week, it's been rough, so I take advantage of it to encourage you to show love with no restraint , love till it hurts, it can be the last time.

Happy holidays to you all good people in the boost thread. It's been hell of a year, with ups and downs everywhere, but we keep going through.
My cousin past away last week, it's been rough, so I take advantage of it to encourage you to show love with no restraint , love till it hurts, it can be the last time.
Sorry for your loss man. Hope you and the fam can keep the head up this holiday season.

So funny story... I wanted a pair of the navy/red stripe superstar track pants. Didn’t want to drop $70 on them. Richard’s has a flash sale & I get them for $55. Richard’s cancels my order. ADC has a sale...no medium. No one has a medium who has a decent price. Find them on Jet for $49 w/free ship. Order confirm comes....shipped by ADIDAS??? So they don’t have them on the site in stock but fulfilled the order lol. I’m happy. End of story.

So many questions about these today

Told them the guy sells bricks

9DB444B5-2D6C-46E1-BA37-EE5A18FAE17A.jpeg

Has anyone seen the 3.0 original burgundy’s (ground beefs) with white stripes? I really want to see what that would look like

Back
Top Bottom