ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What you guys got cookin tonight?
nerd.gif
is there something dropping tonight?

3m order from running shoes finally shipping today...another big [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] to the UB thread!

9.5 Creams came in from Villa, definitely on the tighter side from my normal size 10, but bearable. Will probably be looking to trade for a size 10. Sig updated.

Random question, for anyone who may have a pair of moonrock 350s and wool grey/silver ltd....Which color would you say the MRs look closest too? I have a pair of the wools, and have been looking for MRs, but it's not looking like I'll be finding a pair for what I want to spend. I didn't know if the MRs looked closer to the wool grey color or the silvers, so I could be happy with what I have or try to grab a pair of LTDs and just move on from searching for 350s.
MR are nothing like Wools...MR is a lighter grey with an olive tone to them...not home at moment but can snap a pic when I get in

Reactions: s_s
Just buy all the UBs you can afford and try to cop 350s at retail when the next ones drop. I'll be surprised if they don't drop another grey-ish 350 this year.

I have most cws I wanted, I just never really thought of getting silvers because I thought they were too silver when they were originally released from the stock photo and I passed until I saw the wool grey release. Now that I've seen "real" pictures of the silvers and instores, I regret passing on them from the start.

MR are nothing like Wools...MR is a lighter grey with an olive tone to them...not home at moment but can snap a pic when I get in

Thanks, some pictures I've been seeing of MRs look darker than others so I couldn't tell. I was hoping they were light grey, but I didn't know if they were darker like the wools or lighter like the silver ltds. I'm just trying to justify my instinct of not paying resell on 350s and grabbing a pair of silvers, now that I know the MRs are a lighter grey. I knew the color wouldn't be exact to either, they are the only 350 I don't own so I was trying to reduce my greediness and move on.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie I kinda wanna pull the trigger on those white ST's.

I got creams and tan 350s on the way though, I just need a go to gym shoe and I like the white. I need some on feet pics!

I think the ST's are a clean looking shoe.. prob really comfortable too  with a regular tongue not a sock fit

They fit exactly like my "OG" Ultra Boosts.  The ankle collar is not as stretchy as they OGs, so if you tie your shoes like me you'll actually have to untie your shoes to take them off - not like the OGs that just slip on and off.
Did you go half size up on these or TTS?  I go half size up on my ultra boosts.

Back
Top Bottom