ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do they feel more stable?
I wouldn't say they're more "stable", but they definitely feel like they're on my feet more securely, if that makes any sense.  

great pix... those look better in person (your pix) than what ive seen on social media 
Thanks.  I agree, the pics that have surfaced so far of these haven't been very flattering.  These look nice in hand.

Did you go half size up on these or TTS?  I go half size up on my ultra boosts.
I went with the same size I have in all my other ultra boosts (which is the same as my nike size 10, 1/2 size up from my typical adidas and new balance size 9.5).

I wouldn't say they're more "stable", but they definitely feel like they're on my feet more securely, if that makes any sense.  

Thanks.  I agree, the pics that have surfaced so far of these haven't been very flattering.  These look nice in hand.

I went with the same size I have in all my other ultra boosts (which is the same as my nike size 10, 1/2 size up from my typical adidas and new balance size 9.5).
Does it say Boost on the lace tip?

View media item 1860143
Once again my photography and creativity skills lack, but I had to take this real quick last night before I sold one of the Yeezys to my boy this morning. Would have liked to get this shot outdoors in natural light
All three pairs are from Adidas.com :smile:

Last edited:
View media item 1860143
Once again my photography and creativity skills lack, but I had to take this real quick last night before I sold one of the Yeezys to my boy this morning. Would have liked to get this shot outdoors in natural light
All three pairs are from Adidas.com :smile:

Really wish the tan on the Yeezy was used on the UB

I have most cws I wanted, I just never really thought of getting silvers because I thought they were too silver when they were originally released from the stock photo and I passed until I saw the wool grey release. Now that I've seen "real" pictures of the silvers and instores, I regret passing on them from the start.
Thanks, some pictures I've been seeing of MRs look darker than others so I couldn't tell. I was hoping they were light grey, but I didn't know if they were darker like the wools or lighter like the silver ltds. I'm just trying to justify my instinct of not paying resell on 350s and grabbing a pair of silvers, now that I know the MRs are a lighter grey. I knew the color wouldn't be exact to either, they are the only 350 I don't own so I was trying to reduce my greediness and move on.

Here's a quick pic

Cream,MR,Wools
View media item 1860173

350s are still considered boosts. Now you know how I feel when I asked about the NMD lego block shoes being posted?

350s are so damn ugly, but if Kanye touches it, it becomes fire.

For those who picked up the NMD, how did the sizing work out for you?

sick.gif
 @ the secondary market prices for these.

Adidas rep said they aren't restocking... but take that as a grain of salt since majority of the time they don't know what they are talking about...

350s are still considered boosts. Now you know how I feel when I asked about the NMD lego block shoes being posted?

350s are so damn ugly, but if Kanye touches it, it becomes fire.

Of course they are BOOST.
This thread has gotten outta control.

Were people giving you sh* when you mentioned NMDs?

This is why I wanted a seperate UB thread from the beginning.

Gonna start posting UB links and stuff on that thread. Feel free to join y'all.

Last edited:
I'm confused about these base greens and burgundys. If they are so available in Europe and Asia why haven't there been more pairs on the bay?

Back
Top Bottom