ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think a lot of us thought the lux would sit. I was salty after staying up late to cop on SNS

I think most of us in this thread are in disbelief some of the consortium boost sat since the packer x sb pack but well, if we can save some dollars on these, why not.

Time to start buying these Consortium boosts with credit card so I can use Price protection if I see them drop in price

ROFL how does that work? I've always wondered.
For USAA I just have to call into their call center and open a claim and they send me an email where I upload proof of purchase and then the advertised lower price and they send it to an outside company and they review it and then cut me a check in the mail a few weeks later

For USAA I just have to call into their call center and open a claim and they send me an email where I upload proof of purchase and then the advertised lower price and they send it to an outside company and they review it and then cut me a check in the mail a few weeks later

What is USAA and what is the time period you can do this?

IMG_3058.JPG

Adidas with the quickest shipping ever. One of two pickups first thing in the morning of the New Year: Ultra Boost 4.0 Chinese New Year. Went with usual 1/2 up from true to size. Exact width with about 1/2 thumb extra length.
The red sole, red lace tip and character on tongue details work for me. Cage is not as plasticity as usual versions. Still do not like the 4.0 primeknit pattern. But this color scheme does a good job deflecting attention.
Actually like this version more than the last couple versions. Details make the shoe. Not the very best style of UB, but better than general release.

Followup to my original reply-

If Adidas uses the same design on tongue, this is the character used:

When used together in name, the characters mean:

藏獒

Tibetan mastiff

3ca4c38dfc180ec6a4cb0ef64305c7de--funny-dogs-cute-dogs.jpg

bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay

I hope these 1.0's coming out this year will "sit" too. I'm too old to figure out how to use bots and fight with some teenage hypebeasts for some shoes.
they won't sit

come this time next year with 1.0 rereleases, the same hypebeasts calling boost dead now will be saying boost is alive again

ROFL how does that work? I've always wondered.

yup some credit cards offer the service where if it's 'non auction' website, and it's in stock but offered lower price (not holiday discounts, .... or at least offered as a holiday discount upfront) then it's fair game for review. I think i've been able to price protect most boost purchases recently that sit in europe sites or something (minus VAT). It's helpful.....

For example i bought solebox packer mids, for like 240-10% = 216$, but they showed up on xhibition for 180$ a few weeks later. I submitted my claim ; proof of purchase with credit card , and when they approved it, i got a check for 36$ in the mail.

What is USAA and what is the time period you can do this?

it varies for credit cards, but my CC offers up to 90 days after purchase, if the price drops. There are even apps currently that will automatically submit claims for you if you have certain cards (but also take 25% of the return.... but auto).

Back
Top Bottom