ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What are these? My friend from adidas sent them to me and I’ve never seen or heard of them before.

There is this New York based artist named Daniel Arsham who has collaborated with Adidas for a three pack called "The Past Present Future.". The past was an all white old school (Past) New York runner. This model is the modern (Present) interpretation of the New York runner. I'm pretty sure the (Future) interpretation will be something crazy. Maybe primeknit upper and 3D or 4D soles. Who knows? It shouldn't be too long before images start popping up.

Cage Heelcup and Laces make me like the TB 4.0's... we'll see in hand about that upper (out for delivery now). Can't tell with certain lighting in pics.

the 4.0 cny's are growing on me. maybe throw some black laces on them. still not planning on copping though.

8CA7C4B5-D984-43B3-8A59-C77D50DC4DCD.jpeg
764DB83E-DEB3-4E26-92E3-0997FE1275EB.jpeg
A95E6A30-B03F-4C40-93FF-BEC116C0B7D5.jpeg
These are so dope in person and crazy on feet

did and fixed the problem. I can still see a tiny bit of toe but it is def less tighter and much better.
Did you go TTS or half size down? I rarely hear of people having their toe stick out in the 3.0. My big toe sticks out a little in the 1.0 and 2.0, but not 3.0.

Is $126 shipped for GR version of Ultraboost considered good deal? I am not looking for the consortium or collab ones. Just regular UB for day-to-day stuffs.

Back
Top Bottom